Lady Gaga | News | Patrick Schwarzenegger | The Hunger Games | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1193

PATRICK SCHWARZENEGGER: On board with Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' foundation.

THE HUNGER GAMES: The honest trailer.

HUMPBACK WHALE: Meet kayakers.

GARBAGE: Big Bright World.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. That mini-terminator is quite the little hottie!

Posted by: Mark | Aug 22, 2012 6:15:40 PM

2. I didn't even know they had kids, but he's good. Way better looking than his father. Course, then I found out he's 18 and felt like a creep.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 22, 2012 6:51:00 PM

3. Geez! I didn't even have to be with those two girls to have the need to change my underwear. I probably would've sounded more like a little girl than those two women did.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Aug 22, 2012 8:17:20 PM

4. He's turning into a little media whore just like his dad...I wonder if he likes maids?...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Aug 22, 2012 8:28:59 PM

5. City idiots ! Never go that close to feeding wild life Sorry glad they weren't hurt but if you are a moron Darwinism will kick in!

Posted by: Toddhmikep | Aug 22, 2012 9:40:53 PM

6. Patrick got the Kennedy looks. Lucky guy.

Posted by: Ryan | Aug 22, 2012 10:19:11 PM

7. Patrick came across sincere and caring - wow! he's on my follow list.

Posted by: Markt | Aug 23, 2012 12:14:57 AM

8. That was exactly what I was looking for. You have done a wonderful job communicating your message.

Posted by: Frederica Clemmons | Aug 23, 2012 2:06:59 AM

9. Jesus, that Kennedy DNA is *strong*. They all look exactly alike, even multiple generations down the line. That's extraordinary.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Aug 23, 2012 8:12:46 AM

10. Big Bright World: it bugs me that the phone keeps ringing. In the song. It's gotten commonplace to put the sound of telephone bells in things. I guess it's supposed to get you excited, but it makes me want to jump up and answer the phone.

Posted by: John Conolley | Aug 23, 2012 8:25:22 AM