News | True Blood

True Blood's Bonus Finale Scene: VIDEO

Trueblood

Subscribers to HBO GO got a small gift following last night's Season 5 True Blood finale, in the form of an interactive scene which takes place at the Vampire Authority.

Watch it (possible spoilers), AFTER THE JUMP....

Comments

1. Although the "Warlow? What do you know about Warlow" clip would have added to the cliffhanger, they did the right thing by nixing these scenes. The exchange between Tara and Pam was forced and lame, "bloodless", as it were.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Aug 27, 2012 8:18:00 AM

2. Loved it and will keep on lovng it

Posted by: Gary | Aug 27, 2012 11:59:53 AM

3. I don't like that HBO GO subscribers get different/more content than other subscribers.

Posted by: diatribesandovations | Aug 27, 2012 12:49:42 PM

4. After a season that threatened to (once again) go completely off the rails to hell, the last episode rallied handily and was gripping and satisfying 95% of the way. (I wish they'd tied off Sam and Luna's storyline a little more.) But boy, did they end on a jaw-dropping note.

Posted by: Dback | Aug 27, 2012 1:24:02 PM

5. I liked the finale, but the show (which I love) had already done too far off the rails for me this time around. I think this season was a hot mess, if loaded with lots of fun stuff. But I really believe True Blood has jumped the shark. Too bad.

Posted by: Zlick | Aug 27, 2012 3:02:26 PM

6. While the boyfriend who got me hooked on it is long gone I LOVE this show. And I LOVED this bonus clip!

Posted by: Frank | Aug 27, 2012 6:01:16 PM

7. dissapointing season. They need to narrow the story lines....way too much going on.

Posted by: Chris | Aug 27, 2012 8:10:46 PM

8. I was with you naysayers all this season but I can't help it. I loved it and look forward to next season. Laffayette was so good! I wanted to be at that BAR! Just manage to get someone as hot as Chris Meloni again and get him more naked LONGER! Love to Alcide and his new gruff voice! Can we have an all out war now? and can we get some foreign vampire badass? Where is Warlow from? I hope it's not Bon Temps.

Posted by: Hughman | Aug 27, 2012 9:46:10 PM

9. Terry's storyline was a HUGE waste of space, and Laffayette and Jesus didnt develop anymore to me. Im glad I got a bit more understanding of the faeries and Sookie's power but the Elder Faerie was COMPLETELY mentally deficient. I really hope they can scale back the different storylines and make this Warlow thing interesting.

Posted by: Toto | Aug 27, 2012 10:36:54 PM

10. For over 150 years, this has been TAG Heuer territory: designing chronographs to meet the demands of competitive sports in which technology, time and style are paramount

Posted by: swiss watch | Aug 31, 2012 4:48:10 AM