News

Are You Feeling Depressed? Here's Someone Who Can Help: VIDEO

Hulse

Elliott Hulse offers a unique method of shaking off your depression.

Check it out (warning: language, volume), AFTER THE JUMP...

Elliott explains himself:

Comments

1. Having suffered from depression, I consider this offensive. not to mention that this guy is distrubing

Posted by: jk | Sep 26, 2012 11:53:30 AM

2. He needs the help the most

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 26, 2012 11:57:50 AM

3. i wanted to dislike him...but i kinda think he's got a good message, with an 'eclectic' delivery style.

Posted by: shane | Sep 26, 2012 12:14:40 PM

4. The fact that I don't this guy is making me feel better already.

Posted by: Jw | Sep 26, 2012 12:16:36 PM

5. can i get some fries with this cray cray crazy?!

Posted by: David | Sep 26, 2012 12:18:50 PM

6. His crazy energy makes this fun... and I totally would.

Posted by: Andy F. | Sep 26, 2012 12:22:01 PM

7. Stepping away from meth and steroids would be a more effective and long lasting way to overcome depression.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Sep 26, 2012 12:25:07 PM

8. Anything is better than shock treatments or the drugs the doctors and psychiatrist give people that end up killing them or they snap and get guns and kill people, when you hear about these people who get guns and kill people are on psychiatric drugs or treatment. Anti-gay psychiatrist work with the anti-gay Christians to torture LGBT children and adults to the point they kill themselves, these people are the enemy and need to be put in prison for their crimes against people around the world.

Posted by: Bob | Sep 26, 2012 12:25:12 PM

9. I think this person looks and sounds a bit borderline. I'm not sure why this story has been posted?

Posted by: ryan | Sep 26, 2012 12:30:26 PM

10. He sounds intelligent, rational & sane in the 2nd video. His method might actually work for some. But the delivery in the first video was way a little scary.

Posted by: Kucklehead | Sep 26, 2012 12:53:05 PM

11. I'll just take the pills, thanks.

Posted by: KDNA | Sep 26, 2012 1:10:15 PM

12. Yikes. Roid rage meets southern preacher?

Posted by: dms | Sep 26, 2012 1:13:14 PM

13. 1st video: he needs to be committed. that was a hot mess. i just want to see his buns as i'm sure they're just my type ;-)

Posted by: redball | Sep 26, 2012 1:13:15 PM

14. Well, I'm very disappointed. He kept shouting, "shake your balls," but he never showed his.

I think he looks sexy. But to spend a night with him you'd have to keep a baseball bat under the bed.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 26, 2012 1:15:25 PM

15. botty.

@2min, 46secs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Up3z9J2aXs&feature=channel&list=UL

Posted by: redball | Sep 26, 2012 1:19:41 PM

16. wow...by botty i meant booty.

Posted by: redball | Sep 26, 2012 1:21:05 PM

17. Go to pos. 3:20 where he jumps up and down shouting "SHAKE YOUR BALLS!" I just about had an orgasm at that.

Oh God, I want his pee-pee real bad.

Posted by: Alberto Del Rio | Sep 26, 2012 1:29:43 PM

18. God bless his ingenuity, since Vin Diesel stole his first career idea, at least he came up with a plan B.

Posted by: shine | Sep 26, 2012 2:48:15 PM

19. Everything he's saying int he first video, it's true, it's the reality of somatic expression, of self.

The funny thing about it is, you can tell who's the most damaged, what he's talking about, people that suppress themselves and repress themselves, by often just looking at them, the way they move.

This isn't crazy, it's not opinion, there's a large body of research that supports it, and applying it works.

Or you can just keep being exactly what he's describing, stuck. Stuck in your own head, rigid, muted, dulled, twisted, bitter, repressed to your core.

Go ahead and take drugs and be a loser, after all, that's what drug companies want from you. They ant you dependent, unable to feel and think for yourself, and to live with the self imposed diminished capacity that you hate so much, but make no effort to do anything about.

He's not crazy, he doesn't need to be drugged. YOU'RE crazy, YOU'RE repressed, YOU'RE drugged.

Just calling it the way it is, and let me tell you one more thing, it's not hard to peg you by just watching you. It's that obvious how damaged you are.

Posted by: Buckie | Sep 26, 2012 7:10:03 PM

20. how many times am i going to fap to this when i get home... ?

Posted by: Alex Paris | Sep 26, 2012 7:52:35 PM

21. I tried his method today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfSDnAoHosE

Posted by: Daisee Dukes | Sep 26, 2012 8:31:57 PM

22. I think this is probably pseudo-scientific BS. But it's certainly homophobic.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 26, 2012 10:41:11 PM

23. I was waiting for him to say,"but relatives didn't KNOW....that they were dealing with a staunch character..."

Posted by: Daniel | Sep 26, 2012 11:14:33 PM

24. Randy: how is it homophobic? (I didn't bother to & I won't watch these vids in their entirety)

Posted by: redball | Sep 26, 2012 11:20:12 PM

25. Oh, I've heard of this; I once saw a therapist that specialized in this stuff, it's actually pretty amazing.

Randy: I didn't see anything even remotely "homophobic" in either vid.

Daisee : Did you feel better after trying it ? Dug your vid, BTW. Yer so huggable...

Posted by: TheDude | Sep 27, 2012 3:55:34 AM