Comments

1. e.c. says

Gretchen, considering this “interview” was just a set-up for you to push one of your many manufactured anti-Obama themes I think you got exactly what you deserved.

2. io caprone says

teehee: agreeing to vote for Romney by losing a bet in a basketball game is probably the best reason to vote Romney. love this!!!

3. Pete N SFO says

did she get ‘punked’? That would imply the guy was still, in fact, an Obama supporter.

He just seems like a clown.

4. Biff says

I love how Gretchen at age 46 still has the courage to parade around in sleevless mini dresses with plunging necklines. Hot stuff, baby.

5. Caliban says

Good. Of the various Fox beauty pageant blondes, Gretchen Carlson is probably the worst. She’s the one who who starts out saying “Well I’m just wondering…” then comes out with the most egregious partisan bullsh*t disguised as a question, then angles her head to the side like a particularly stupid Shih-Tzu.

IIRC it was Carlson who oh-so-innocently asked why the Obamas bumped fists on stage during the 2008 campaign, and if voters might not see it as a “terrorist fist jab.”

6. Richmonder says

Just an FYI on Gretchen Carlson:

she worked in Richmond, VA, about 20 years ago. She had a big and well-known affair with a married anchor and essentially destroyed his marriage (can’t remember if they divorced).

So much for all those “family values.”

7. MaddM@ says

I’m not sure the entire network is ready for prime time

would have been amusing if they covered the guest’s face up with about 27 more news tickers and graphics

8. Caliban says

Ah, I looked it up and it wasn’t Gretchen Carlson who came up with “terrorist fist jab.” That honor goes to E.D. Hill, a different Fox blonde. They’re harder to tell apart than Barbie dolls!

9. I wont grow up says

This was just stupid. It proves that the youth of this country are just a bunch of incoherent, stoner losers. Thanks to the American education system they can’t even punk someone properly. They support a man who’s the primary reason they can’t get jobs. That and their inherant stupidity and the fact that their nanny isn’t there to wipee their ass.

10. alguien says

what are the 2 main reasons for ms. carlson’s success?

(and no, i’m not referring to the 2 boobs who sit on either side of her).

11. TANK says

I think that so-called comedian used to make videos for Shaun Cody or Colvin Fisher… he sure looks familiar! His comments didn’t make much sense, but hey, Tank has to keep it real… I’d hit that till the cows came home! That guy is not only cute but he probably has a higher IQ than Inge Carlson, too!

12. anony6 says

Hahaha…Owned! I love how awkward and stupid the guest made it, which brought attention to how contrived and ridiculous it was for FOX to conjure up such an interview in the first place.

13. Andrew says

I was bothered by a number of posts here that refered to Gretchen’s bleached hair, the “fact” that she hasn’t aged well and other comments about her physical appearence. It seems that some PC folks still think it is OK to have a double standard for men and women in the newsrooms.