Elizabeth Taylor | Lindsay Lohan | News

Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in 'Liz & Dick' Promo: VIDEO

L_lohan

'Infamous, scandalous, dangerous'...

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Make it stop, Andy.

Posted by: Grant | Sep 21, 2012 7:45:32 AM

2. ill prob watch.....

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 21, 2012 8:09:10 AM

3. argh! geo-blocked!

Posted by: erik | Sep 21, 2012 9:04:56 AM

4. She looks great !!! homegirl can't drive but she does know how to act and i love it !!!

Posted by: XAEL | Sep 21, 2012 9:15:39 AM

5. Ugh this looks like a cheesey, Lifetime disaster. Liz is rolling.

Posted by: Christopher | Sep 21, 2012 9:29:37 AM

6. "Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor".

I'm glad they told us.
    SCTV spent more time with make-up and voice training.

Posted by: MarkUs | Sep 21, 2012 9:37:54 AM

7. I love it. This soooo SCTV. Course most of the 30 somethings and below in age gays have no idea what we educated gays are talking about. But really, you have to shop at Walmart, collect clown paintings and decorate from Target to think this is either good camp or just good. Please make this spoiled no-talent evaporate out of the public consciousness.

Posted by: velocifero | Sep 21, 2012 9:49:36 AM

8. They're selling it on Lohan's fame and hiding her performance. DISASTER.

Posted by: Bob | Sep 21, 2012 9:51:49 AM

9. Lindsay Lohan is not good enough to have clean her house, much less play Elizabeth Taylor! I will never watch Ms Lohan make a mess of Ms Taylor life.

Posted by: jcmiles | Sep 21, 2012 11:33:00 AM

10. Never have I been happier to see the phrase "The uploader has not made this video available in your country".

Posted by: ger | Sep 21, 2012 11:36:04 AM

11. On the plus side, Grant Bowler is doing a pretty good Richard Burton impression... and he takes his shirt off.

Posted by: Ruddigore | Sep 21, 2012 11:41:52 AM

12. Well I above the age of 30 and I know one thing is for certain, it will not matter who plays Elizabeth Taylor because the bitchy queens are gonna complain. Get off your high horse, Lindsey's Lohan's real-life drama can be put aside, the girl can act!! And let's face facts, we loved Elizabeth Taylor, we appreciate all she has done for the gay community; however, her life was not perfect by any means, just ask Debbie Reynolds... they were friends at one time! But then again who isn't screwed up in hollywood, especially young actors.

Posted by: tommyboy10T | Sep 21, 2012 12:47:14 PM

13. That was the shortest movie ever! But I thought she did a good job with her lines.

Posted by: DeeVee | Sep 21, 2012 1:01:42 PM

14. I work for Lifetime and we have the final film in. I loved it and my boyfriend hated it, so I imagine the public will feel the same. It's definitely camp.

Posted by: anon | Sep 21, 2012 1:09:40 PM

15. I don't think I can watch it without getting into a car accident. I'll be in my living room watching and BLAM!

Posted by: Jakeinlove | Sep 21, 2012 1:47:27 PM

16. Elizabeth Taylor, with all her flaws, had class. Why would they pick Lindsay Lohan, who is basically street trash, to play her?

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 22, 2012 2:00:23 AM

17. It was all good. Then she said something.

Posted by: Mitch | Sep 22, 2012 8:30:01 AM

18. It is refreshing to see honest and open belief on this subject. I enjoyed appraisal your article.

Posted by: liquido | Jan 19, 2013 7:53:16 AM