Dean Geyer | Glee | News

Morning Steam: Dean Geyer

1_geyer

Six years ago this month I wrote about an Australian Idol contestant that was "setting hearts aflutter" down under named Dean Geyer, who had just been discovered to have done a pin-up calendar shoot.

Six years later Dean Geyer's the latest piece of meat to hit Glee, and here are some screencaps (via groopii), better late than never, of Mr. Geyer's debut scene on the show last week.

Good morning. More, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_geyer

4_geyer

5_geyer

6_geyer

7_geyer

8_geyer

Comments

1. I don't think we should call a human being a "piece of meat".

Posted by: Mike | Sep 19, 2012 7:21:27 AM

2. Why not?

Posted by: Jeff NYC | Sep 19, 2012 7:24:08 AM

3. He is beautiful .......that's why.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 19, 2012 8:19:42 AM

4. christ, he bulked up a bit :o

Posted by: luke | Sep 19, 2012 8:23:07 AM

5. But don't words like delicious, scrumptious, and tasty come to mind when you look at him? And one can't help thinking about the effect he could have on one's taste-buds. I am salivating. Though it's true he's not just a piece of meat - he's also a piece of art and, a piece.

Posted by: Markt | Sep 19, 2012 8:27:07 AM

6. I just followed the link to his oiled up torso in the Vodka Cruise calendar.

A PIECE OF DELICIOUS MAN MEAT does come immediately to mind, and with this steadfast affirmation of my homosexuality in place, I will continue to celebrate my objectifying maleness in all it's humpy, hunky, sweaty, bubble-butty, beefy glory every blessed day for the rest of my life.

Posted by: 99% | Sep 19, 2012 8:42:59 AM

7. What about us vegetarians?

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 19, 2012 8:47:04 AM

8. On a personal note: when I've met a guy who asked to see my 'meat' or spoke about anyone else using the term then (1) I didn't show him and (2) I have always felt embarrassed for him.

I know some people think it's fun to use but I find it crass and aggressively impersonal. I'm not making a statement about its use here, I'm making a statement about its use anywhere btw.

Posted by: ryan | Sep 19, 2012 8:50:19 AM

9. For vegetarians out there; a vegetarian DJ I worked with years ago would call it "Broccoli Browsing" when he would catch me checking out some hunks package. I loved that term!

Posted by: 99% | Sep 19, 2012 9:02:58 AM

10. For vegetarians out there; a vegetarian DJ I worked with years ago would call it "Broccoli Browsing" when he would catch me checking out some hunks package. I loved that term!

Posted by: 99% | Sep 19, 2012 9:03:03 AM

11. And for the rest of you; just lighten up already. This thread celebrating maleness has you in a snit? Really? I can only imagine the insurmountable stress you all must have in the rest of your lives that you can't let yourself go for one moment.

Posted by: 99% | Sep 19, 2012 9:06:14 AM

12. Delicious. (I will continue to use the word.)

Posted by: Matt26 | Sep 19, 2012 9:14:55 AM

13. Yes, he's hot, but after listening to him sing on Glee, it's obvious he's coasting on his looks.

Posted by: S. | Sep 19, 2012 9:38:37 AM

14. MANY more shirtless and a couple of au naturel derriere pix from a movie he appeared in at:

Posted by: Michael Bedwell | Sep 19, 2012 3:17:44 PM

15. Dean was a contestant on Australian Idol and made it to the top 5 I think; the guy can sing.

Posted by: andrew | Sep 19, 2012 5:01:49 PM

16. As an aussie, I am surprised Dean is on Glee; I would have thought his connection to the anti-gay Hillsong Christians would have precluded that.

Posted by: Aussie Col | Sep 25, 2012 1:12:24 AM

17. Men are such beautiful animals.

Posted by: greg | Oct 19, 2012 12:39:52 AM

18. I knew some of these but certainly not all of them. credit for this excellent review. Thanks for this excellent review.

Posted by: Chico State Box office | Jan 17, 2013 6:53:19 AM