Comments

1. Markt says

But don’t words like delicious, scrumptious, and tasty come to mind when you look at him? And one can’t help thinking about the effect he could have on one’s taste-buds. I am salivating. Though it’s true he’s not just a piece of meat – he’s also a piece of art and, a piece.

2. 99% says

I just followed the link to his oiled up torso in the Vodka Cruise calendar.

A PIECE OF DELICIOUS MAN MEAT does come immediately to mind, and with this steadfast affirmation of my homosexuality in place, I will continue to celebrate my objectifying maleness in all it’s humpy, hunky, sweaty, bubble-butty, beefy glory every blessed day for the rest of my life.

3. ryan says

On a personal note: when I’ve met a guy who asked to see my ‘meat’ or spoke about anyone else using the term then (1) I didn’t show him and (2) I have always felt embarrassed for him.

I know some people think it’s fun to use but I find it crass and aggressively impersonal. I’m not making a statement about its use here, I’m making a statement about its use anywhere btw.

4. 99% says

For vegetarians out there; a vegetarian DJ I worked with years ago would call it “Broccoli Browsing” when he would catch me checking out some hunks package. I loved that term!

5. 99% says

6. 99% says

And for the rest of you; just lighten up already. This thread celebrating maleness has you in a snit? Really? I can only imagine the insurmountable stress you all must have in the rest of your lives that you can’t let yourself go for one moment.