News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1205

BISON FURY: Fools and their curiosity at Yellowstone will soon be parted.

GOOD VS EVIL: Rock-Paper-Scissors.

FAMILY FEUD FAILS: The worst answers in the show's history.

MARRIAGE NEWS WATCH: AFER's Matt Baume with the latest.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I was expecting to laugh at the bison clip, but that was scary, with him chasing that child like that. Lucky Justin.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 11, 2012 5:42:03 PM

2. The "Family Feud Worst Answers" were hilarious, but I knew they would be. They were almost as funny as Rick's postings.

The little boy running from the bison? I'm not sure that was funny. Little boyfriend was running for dear life. It if was me I'd be gone...or atleast have broken bones and covered with bison poop.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 11, 2012 5:45:33 PM

3. my Mom watched family feud when it originally aired. I still remember coming home from grade school and she told me about a woman who was asked "name something you hang on a doorknob". and the woman answered "Spaghetti". My mom laughed off and on the rest of the day.

Posted by: Don | Sep 11, 2012 7:08:00 PM

4. I think of myself as a fairly sophisticated person. But there is just something about game show bloopers, especially Family Feud, that makes me laugh so hard. The gem for me in this round was "Name something you might buy that could turn out to be fake." "A horse." I still am crying from laughter.

Posted by: Miguel R. | Sep 11, 2012 7:34:55 PM

5. The Rock Paper Scissors thing was funny. The music was great!

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Sep 12, 2012 5:59:46 AM

6. I don't know who is worse: Lady Xerox or Chris "Breezy" Brown. Both are narcassistic sociopaths who will do anything to get attention. Gaga wears fur now in a desperate attempt to garner headlines and Chris Brown displays his misogynism for the world to see. I guess both expect to be applauded or something. When you have no empathy for living things, like Brown and Gaga, then you become as bad as Mitt Romney. All three look down on their fans or followers, have distain for mankind (while exploiting them to their financial gain and advantage) and lie so, so effortlessly. These are not role models and should never ever been looked upon. If you do, then you sink to their craven, empty, shallow, Walmart-Culture level.

Posted by: velocifero | Sep 12, 2012 10:07:18 AM