Lance Bass | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Wendy Williams

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1210

SH*T GIRLS SAY: The series that started it all is back with a fourth episode.

SH*T ELEPHANTS SPRAY: A fed-up pachyderm at the Berlin Zoo expresses himself.

LANCE BASS: Talks about his boyfriend, other stuff with Wendy Williams.

LICK IT LIST: A boy makes his dying service dog's dreams come true.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. We need to see Lance Bass more often. I do hope he gets married. Bing, the dog, is a heartbreaker. We gave our son his first dog last March for his fifth birthday and it was gift for the whole family. Skipper walks Steven to Kindergarten and goes on with my husband to his office. Four hours later Skipper and me are there when Steven gets out of school and the little kids love to dance and jump and play with him. He's the sweetest puppy (Jack Russell) and always at Steven's side. All kids should have a dog.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Sep 18, 2012 8:18:06 PM

2. Sweet story about Cole and his dying dog,Bing. I still think about my family's dog that died when I was 10 and have his dog collar and license hanging on a wall.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 18, 2012 10:00:33 PM

3. Why is Lance Bass still in the news? He has no career anymore (unless you count that lame radio show) and if all he has to talk about is who his favorite Kartrashian is, then that says a lot about how his career is going.

Posted by: Yawn | Sep 18, 2012 11:55:36 PM

4. God bless Bingo.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Sep 19, 2012 2:59:44 AM

5. @YAWN The Wendy Williams show is a news program? He's not in the news. He has a show on Sirius XM he is promoting and it's protocol to go on talk shows to talk about the things you're doing. I think you're jealous of his life. He's clearly got a lot of things going for him and you hate that.

Anyway, I really hope he does well. Good luck to him in his new career and with his boyfriend.

Posted by: JAMES | Sep 20, 2012 12:20:57 AM

6. Aside from bourgeois malaise epoch stressful them, misused backpacks subjection cause: chronic truck feeling or leveled hard up temper.

Posted by: chanel bags 2012 | Sep 24, 2012 12:07:58 AM

7. This is clearly the right trend. Glad to see User Experience given priority over programming convenience.

Posted by: the mary sophia temple for world peace | Jan 17, 2013 6:34:09 AM