Lady Gaga | News

Lady Gaga Hurls During 'Edge of Glory', Carries On: VIDEO

Gaga

This new trend has been coined 'Biebering'.

Check out the moment from Gaga's Barcelona concert, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. what style! LMAO

Posted by: The Polar Beast | Oct 8, 2012 9:51:21 AM

2. Good to know she lip syncs too when she says she never does.... sigh.

Posted by: andypharmer | Oct 8, 2012 10:06:13 AM

3. So she and Bieber are doing duets now?

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Oct 8, 2012 10:09:45 AM

4. Singing WHILE vomit is coming out of your mouth! Now THAT is talent!

Posted by: BenR | Oct 8, 2012 10:47:33 AM

5. Is there something going around?

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 8, 2012 10:48:03 AM

6. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

There's a show business legend about Carol Channing wearing DEPENDS under her HELLO, DOLLY! costumes in the last revival, saying that no matter what happened, she would NOT miss a performance. And famously, Ms. Channing never *did* miss a performance, EVER, in the hundreds and hundreds of times she played the role. Even to attend the funeral of her mother.

But my god, this is disturbing.

IF YOU'RE SICK, WALK OFF THE STAGE, people. I suppose some small part of me admires these troupers for carrying on, but if you're so sick that you're literally throwing up, you should *not* be performing. Both the Gags and the Biebs famously hold themselves to ultra-high performance standards...

But be human beings, people. Your fans understand.

Posted by: GMB | Oct 8, 2012 10:57:46 AM

7. i know our society and many of its people luv to bring someone up and then tear them down but i see this is as absolute dedication...you know how many divas would have walked off the stage...walking off is diva behavior to me...maybe she could have taken 5 but i know how i feel when im pukin and i know i wouldnt want edge of glory blasting or 20000 ppl watching so hats off miss thing

Posted by: Phil | Oct 8, 2012 11:12:46 AM

8. especially the whole lead up to her pukin...she musta felt that comin for quite some time!

Posted by: Phil | Oct 8, 2012 11:14:24 AM

9. I love it! Biebering! HA!

Posted by: Randy | Oct 8, 2012 11:15:58 AM

10. Must be swine...no, pig....no, talentless whore flu.

Posted by: Lincoln | Oct 8, 2012 11:29:32 AM

11. Who is selling these dorks all of the bad coke? ;-)

Posted by: SpunkyBunks | Oct 8, 2012 11:31:50 AM

12. We get it Gaga, you are bulimic..

Posted by: yoyo | Oct 8, 2012 12:39:30 PM

13. Think about the dancing guy who had to do with all her spattering puke

Posted by: Pommie | Oct 8, 2012 1:00:01 PM

14. so she finally heard her own songs?

Posted by: V-8 | Oct 8, 2012 1:00:52 PM

15. You usually don't eat before performing, just drink water,gatorade,etc.

Lack of sleep, exhaustion.

Side effect of drugs, medications, etc.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 8, 2012 1:06:37 PM

16. I wonder if she did it on purpose. She is the woman who wore a meat dress and gave fake birth on SNL complete with amniotic goo.

I'm just sayin' it's within her shtick.

Posted by: Brandon H | Oct 8, 2012 1:14:04 PM

17. I'm sorry, was something happening behind Mark Kanemura?

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER I | Oct 8, 2012 1:41:50 PM

18. Does anyone sing anymore? If I'm buying a ticket to see a live act I want live singing. I like gaga but I'm bored of all the fakery. Poor show indeed.

Posted by: Evi | Oct 8, 2012 3:13:18 PM

19. Well, it was only a matter of time before Lady Xerox copied Justin Beiber... lol... seriously, though, I hope she's okay. Not a fan, but I don't wish anyone to be ill or hurt.

Posted by: graphicjack | Oct 8, 2012 3:26:39 PM

20. donatella must be laughing her ass off at the bad coke she sold her as a weight loss plan.

Posted by: don't a tell la | Oct 8, 2012 5:05:10 PM

21. I'm really baffled why blogs such as yours make a big thing out of someone hurling. It was funny when you were in junior high school. When you grow up not so much. You need to GOI (get over it.) If you've never hurled good for you. I doubt that's the case however.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Oct 8, 2012 5:24:39 PM

22. So original.

Posted by: brion | Oct 8, 2012 9:11:15 PM

23. Is it messed-up that the first thought that came into my head was, "Wait. Does this mean Bieber was drunk, too?"

Posted by: jd | Oct 9, 2012 2:43:41 AM

24. So sick that you're literally throwing up, you should *not* be performing.

Posted by: Genie Brinkman | Oct 9, 2012 5:09:36 AM

25. No she wasn't lipsyncing, it's called backing vocals. At the point where she's puking, she's supposed to be lifted by her dancer and pun around, so why she's doing that, the prerecorded vocals for the song carry on playing, but of course in this vid, she was vomitting which makes it look she was singing, when she doesn't actually sing that part to begin with.

Posted by: Bryan | Oct 9, 2012 3:38:56 PM