News

BigGayDeal.com

Confessed Heterophobe is Sick of the Straight People Shoving Their Sexuality in Her Face: VIDEO

Heterophobe

Students at Mt Allison University point out how ridiculous homophobia is by turning the tables.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. After watching the latest New Normal episode, I have looked around more for obvious examples of heterosexual PDA. It's EVERYWHERE! On my bike ride home one day, I watched 2 tourists kissing each other at the back of the bus I was following. I also passed another couple kissing and holding hands on the sidewalk, and this was just within 5 minutes. I have noticed it a lot more, it's just many people have a selective memory to forget about all those instances of "normal" PDA and hone in on what they see as not normal.

Posted by: Alan E. | Oct 2, 2012 1:14:42 PM

2. OH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HETEREOSEXUALITY AT ALL, GOD LOVE 'EM, WOULDN'T BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR THE STRAIGHTS. AND WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT 'EM, ALL THOSE FABULOUS MOVIES OF THE 30'S AND 40'S PROMOTING STRAIGHT ROMANCE EVEN IF SOME OF THE ACTORS PLAYED BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE AS WE WERE LATER TO FIND OUT. NO, I GOT NOTHING AGAINST THE STRAIGHTS, WHY SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE STRAIGHT, AND SUCH AN IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTION THEY MAKE TO THE CULTURE.

Posted by: THE QUEEN | Oct 2, 2012 1:18:33 PM

3. someone needs to use their inside voice

Posted by: epic | Oct 2, 2012 1:49:02 PM

4. Frankly, this video comes across more as anti-male than anything else......which unfortunately is exactly what one expects from most lesbians/feminists.

One gets the sense that she would have been fine with the straight woman being part of the exercise team as long as the straight man was not there. And the demonstrations of "disgust" usually were in reaction to a man saying or doing something. And, of course, pasting over the faces in the children's book only included female replacements, no male replacements. Then there was the "how would he even know what to do down there?" remark.

Typical "I hate men" BS.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 2, 2012 2:09:06 PM

5. ARGH! I HATE WOMEN! MY MAN-GINA IS SO DRY! NO DADDY PLEASE DON'T HIT ME! I'LL BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL AND PUT ON THE DRESS AND LET MOMMY PEE ON ME!

Posted by: Rick | Oct 2, 2012 2:18:27 PM

6. Completely amateur. Not funny, no irony. It's an obvious idea to flip the script, but you gotta have something funny to say, or at least unexpected. This was boring.

Posted by: Literalphobe | Oct 2, 2012 2:22:24 PM

7. This reminds me of when my mother wouldn't let me blow my father. That selfish woman.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 2, 2012 2:22:54 PM

8. RICK: see a doctor already!

Posted by: MATHMAJOR | Oct 2, 2012 2:36:54 PM

9. Their heart is in the right place but JEEZ that is some really bad acting.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 2, 2012 2:56:33 PM

10. I laughed a few times... and the histrionic acting demonstrates the point that homophobia ought to be as absurd as heterophobia.

You guys need to lighten-up.

But for the record, I'm actually okay with the straights, as long as they don't flaunt it.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Oct 2, 2012 3:21:10 PM

11. LOL @ "This reminds me of when my mother wouldn't let me blow my father. That selfish woman."

Oh, Lord. LOL...please stop. I can't afford to laugh this hard. It makes my liver and pancreas sore (and we all know why).

"That selfish woman"

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 2, 2012 3:33:06 PM

12. Good idea, terrible execution :-s

Posted by: G.I. Joe | Oct 2, 2012 5:19:26 PM

13. Could have been better with some half-decent acting.

Posted by: Damien | Oct 2, 2012 5:25:08 PM

14. A good premise poorly executed. Came off as anti-men next time tell it from both sides, gay and lesbian. For God's sake get an editor.

Posted by: I wont grow up | Oct 2, 2012 5:26:08 PM

15. I went to school there and there certainly wasn't an alliance group at that time. Not a great video but at least they're making progress with visibility in a ridiculously small New Brunswick town.

Posted by: moike | Oct 2, 2012 6:25:12 PM

16. I was going to write something in defense of this video, but you people are all so preoccupied with whether or not the video was good or not instead of looking at the message that it's not going to make a difference.

Posted by: V | Oct 2, 2012 11:57:06 PM

17. Absolutely beautiful cream coloured hydrangeas.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 3, 2012 1:33:08 AM

18. Yeah....let's chew up our allies. So what if it wasn't perfect. THEYRE ON OUR SIDE.

Posted by: Geoff M | Oct 3, 2012 2:29:00 AM

19. I used to live in the neighbouring town to this university. It is good to see that the area is changing.

Posted by: Marc | Oct 3, 2012 8:26:50 AM

20. "Frankly, this video comes across more as anti-male than anything else......which unfortunately is exactly what one expects from most lesbians/feminists.

Typical "I hate men" BS."

Two things: 1, she isn't a lesbian.

2, if you aren't a feminist, you disgust me. I sincerely hope that you are simply ignorant to the definition of the word, and don't actually hate feminism. If you don't believe that women should be treated as equals to men, than you are a sad, sad person.

Posted by: ILOVEJENBOYCE | Oct 3, 2012 4:48:22 PM