2012 Election | FOX News | GOProud | Jimmy LaSalvia | Mitt Romney | News

GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Pumps Gay Republican Support for Romney on 'FOX and Friends': VIDEO

Lasalvia

Jimmy LaSalvia, co-founder of gay conservative group GOProud sat down with Gretchen Carlson on FOX & Friends this morning to talk about his lack of surprise that no questions about LGBT rights were discussed at last night's debate and pump up gay Republican support for Mitt Romney.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. oh LaSalvia, you racist little eunuch.

here's GOProud's message: "Hey gay white boys! Did your republican families hate when they found out you suck c**k? We've got a plan to get you tolerated again! Join us in cutting off your balls, hating blacks, hating liberals, and voting against your own equality as a gay man! Will it make your life better? No! But it WILL mean you get to sit in the same room as your family at Thanksgiving, and they may even let you have dessert!"

fail. forever.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Oct 17, 2012 1:19:01 PM

2. It's shameful how Fox News takes advantage of the mentally ill.

Posted by: Gregoire | Oct 17, 2012 1:20:07 PM

3. Yes, the elusive "plans" of Mitt Romney. And, of the many gay friends that I have I know of only 2 who vote republican. So, by my circle of social interaction we're talking less than 10% of LGBT voters are GOPers. Of course, this is Fox. :)

Posted by: Brian | Oct 17, 2012 1:21:38 PM

4. What a Kapo...I actually feel sorry for the guy. American gays have deep psychological issues. I thank God I was born in Europe.

Posted by: Quest | Oct 17, 2012 1:24:42 PM

5. As a gay man, I do not have any gay friends who are voting for Romney - and IF I found out they were Voting for him, they'd NO LONGER be my friend.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 17, 2012 1:26:54 PM

6. There were no LGBT related questions because then the right wing would have screamed bloody murder that there couldn't possibly be an undecided LGBT voter and that CNN skewed the audience and the questions, etc etcetc

Posted by: jakke | Oct 17, 2012 1:27:18 PM

7. Ha Ha Ha

Posted by: Alejo | Oct 17, 2012 1:29:35 PM

8. It's hilarious how he talks how gay men and women live "paycheque to paycheque" and then completely disregards the tax benefits afforded to those who can get married.

Posted by: Cburg | Oct 17, 2012 1:33:19 PM

9. Maybe all these Romney supporters should pledge to forgo any rights gained during the second Obama administration. Bunch of assholes.

Posted by: Michaelandfred | Oct 17, 2012 1:33:23 PM

10. Ok dude need some plastic surgery very badly, so is it Meth wasting or is it just some tired old queen aging before our eyes!!!

Posted by: aj | Oct 17, 2012 1:34:44 PM

11. Self-hating homosexuals should just go back in the closet. No matter how much you lick the taint of the Republican party- they will NEVER accept you...so stop trying and stop parading your self-hate around town. To act like the economy is the only issue facing the LGBT community (although does the GOProud support the T in LGBT?) is ridiculous. And here's a thought...marriage equality and job discrimination protection ARE issues that pertain to the economy and our community...

Posted by: PeterS | Oct 17, 2012 1:35:06 PM

12. Love today's Gallup numbers. Love those diverging graph lines!

Have a nice day.

Posted by: MarkUs | Oct 17, 2012 1:36:20 PM

13. Paraphrased:

"I'm so conservative I participate in my own oppression! So won't you please please please finally accept me?"

Blechhh.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 17, 2012 1:38:34 PM

14. This is Fox News' interpretation of "courting" the gay vote. If you put a homosexual on air and let him speak, then other homosexuals will see how fair we are and vote Republican.

Being courted by Fox News makes me feel slimy and very, very dirty -- and not in a good way.

Posted by: Elsewhere | Oct 17, 2012 1:38:37 PM

15. I love how this clown screams job insecurity when the party he endorses doesn't support ENDA. No gays are not worried about living paycheck to paycheck. They're worried about being fired from their jobs simply for being gay.

Posted by: Your Mom | Oct 17, 2012 1:43:10 PM

16. Saliva is just pathetic.

Posted by: jht | Oct 17, 2012 1:46:23 PM

17. Gay Republicans? Is that really a thing?

Posted by: Rob | Oct 17, 2012 1:48:47 PM

18. Such an effeminate little queer.

Posted by: LAX/JFK | Oct 17, 2012 1:54:42 PM

19. Jimmy LISP-Alvia

Posted by: LAX/JFK | Oct 17, 2012 1:57:34 PM

20. The look of suffering and resignation to his lost life in Jimmy LaSalvia’S face makes me want to cry. No human should have to suffer like that because of the way he was born.

Posted by: Ray T. | Oct 17, 2012 2:14:27 PM

21. The comments on this board are disturbing. As a gay conservative in Canada, many of you need to be ashamed of yourself. If you disagree with someone, fine, say it. When you start calling people names, making references to some meth use, calling people "self-hating" and telling them to shut up, you are doing nothing more than engaging in the same kind of name-calling, bullying and mockery that our community has fought so hard against over the years. I can tell you that I do not agree 100% with my party here, but I do agree with 80%. My vote and allegiance is based on more core values and I do all I can to affect change within the party (which is happening). I, like other gay conservatives, should not have abuse heaped upon us for a differing political opinion.

Posted by: Duane | Oct 17, 2012 2:14:48 PM

22. This involves the United States and equal rights, here. Keep your nose north.

Posted by: Your Mom | Oct 17, 2012 2:17:45 PM

23. He's even queenier than Steve Doocey

Posted by: chasmader | Oct 17, 2012 2:23:13 PM

24. Oh we hurt poor conservative Duane's feelings because we don't respect his conservative beliefs. Why don't you do a little investigating and see some of the delightful things GOProud has said about liberals.

Posted by: jht | Oct 17, 2012 2:28:20 PM

25. @Duane
    Conservatives in Canada are more similar to American Democrats. The Democrats are a center-right party after all. The Republicans are on the same level as far-right nationalist and Nazi parties

Posted by: Steve | Oct 17, 2012 2:35:29 PM