Gay Marriage | Jersey Shore | News | Reality TV

Jersey Shore's Angelina is an Ignorant Anti-Gay Bigot: VIDEO

Pivarnick

If the show hasn't already made you dislike her, Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick appeared on the debate website Deeyon to face off against out gay actor and musician Adam Barta on the topic of marriage equality.

Said Pivarnick:

“I love gay people. I have a lot of friends that are gay. No offense to any gays out there if I'm offending any of you I'm sorry. But, my opinion is that I don't think gays should be married. If you want to date each other, fine. We’ll see how it works. But in the end, they should really go and marry the other type. If you're a male, marry female. If you're a female, marry male. Women are supposed to be pregnant by the men that they're with, and they should be able to have beautiful children...”

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This is the "I've got gay friends" line again!!!! Oh, my, am I so sick of it!!! It's the catch-cry of homophobes who are trying to wrap their bigotry in politeness. Don't fall for it.

Haven't I told you guys that women are amongst the biggest homophobes out there? They fear us because we represent competition for the attention of men. A lot of homophobia in society is due to women. Wake up to yourselves and stop worshipping the very gender that oppresses us.

Posted by: jason | Oct 16, 2012 8:19:36 AM

2. What an out and out ignorant bigoted dumbass she is!!! Hey Angelina here's a big gift of GOFUCKYOURSELF!

Posted by: CKNJ | Oct 16, 2012 8:28:31 AM

3. But in the end, they should really go and marry the other type. If you're a male, marry female. If you're a female, marry male. Women are supposed to be pregnant by the men that they're with, and they should be able to have beautiful children...”

That's just an opinion and not a fact that can be backed up...she's not debating, she's just bloviating a judgement. I really doubt she--or Anne Coulter-- has any real gay friends. Friends want their friends to do well and have all the best in the world. More heterosexual pomposity from some who should be seen, not heard.

Posted by: woodroad34d | Oct 16, 2012 8:28:53 AM

4. And people make jokes about dumb blondes?

Posted by: fritzrth | Oct 16, 2012 8:31:35 AM

5. Why do corporate executives, advertisers and viewer-ship give people like her [whether she's sincere, or trolling/acting is beside the point] publicity and even some glamor and acceptance? Why is there so much ignorance basically glamorized and pushed down people's [ESPECIALLY young people and children] throats in popular culture, TV, movies, video games, music, etc.?

It's called Bread and Circus, and it's all disingenuous and designed to DISTRACT people from far more important issues going on around them. While an ever tiny elite continue to consolidate their power and influence in politics, business, culture, healthcare, academia, etc., they use cr*p like reality TV shows, feigned 'outrages', political correctness, fake left vs right politics, a fake 2 party political system, sports, rap and other types of popular music, and an obscenely dumbed down popular culture in general, to keep people distracted

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 16, 2012 8:36:23 AM

6. White trash is as white trash does. If one were to add up the IQs of the entire cast you'd be hard pressed to reach 100!

Posted by: Peter | Oct 16, 2012 8:52:24 AM

7. @Peter,

Why are 'white trash' glamorized, given their own show and publicity [from which they make very nice $]? Why are ignorant rappers glamorized and made wealthy? Why do so many average people ENABLE ignorance in our popular culture?

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 16, 2012 8:59:23 AM

8. Honestly, I'm not offended at all. If anything, someone THIS trashy and unintelligent saying these things helps our cause.

And what does "if you want to date, we'll see how it works out" even mean? It's like she's saying gay people aren't really gay. That we're confused. What always catches me is how without fail these anti-gays have gay friends. I think that having a token gay they associate with assures them individually they aren't hateful, even when they truly are.

Oh well, enough time spent on this irrelevant woman.

Posted by: Francis | Oct 16, 2012 8:59:25 AM

9. @Francis,

That may be behind the concept of giving these people an outlet [although I doubt it; I'm sure it's strictly about $ and ratings]. And the idea that an obviously ignorant and silly person saying these things will produce the opposite effect [sympathy for homosexuals] could in fact actually empower the many people who genuinely hold her [alleged] views.

Of course it's more than possible the cast are all simply paid to troll in order to produce drama and advertiser revenue.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 16, 2012 9:04:49 AM

10. She believes and has a F**king opinion! Yeah, though a baseless one!

Posted by: Markus | Oct 16, 2012 9:11:28 AM

11. The dumb C...t doesnt have a clue or a good education..sooooo

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 16, 2012 9:48:32 AM

12. You don't "love gay people" at all.
    Period.
    You and YOUR "god" do not think its just something they just try when they are young.
    She must be suffering from alcohol poisoning and skin cancer lesions that must have affected her brain.
    But who are we're kidding here-she's just like my sister from jersey and that's what they ...know.
    That's pretty much the depth of their opinion and thoughts and OH BOY you don't want to hear what they have to say about us or our President.

Posted by: mcNnyc | Oct 16, 2012 10:06:15 AM

13. @Jason,

I assume you're asking a rhetorical question, as you tell us your feelings about women ten times a day. The way you phrase it is instructive though, "women are amongst the biggest homophobes". There are after all only two sexes, so finally you and I can agree on something, that women definitely rank in the top two of homophobic sexes. But it's strange that you can scroll through the huge number of antigay articles that feature white men and never acknowledge that "men are amongst the biggest homophobes" as well. An oversight, perhaps.

Posted by: Brian | Oct 16, 2012 10:37:28 AM

14. Thank you, Brian. It's really tiring to see Gay men (Jason & Rick & sometimes Rat) who are so afraid of women. Who has committed more lynchings of Gay men? Women or men?

Sometimes this daily misogyny is laughable, but sometimes it's just plain tiring.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 16, 2012 10:52:33 AM

15. Jason, don't you DARE put me in the same category as this... thing, just because I have a vagina!

If anything I'd say YOU are more like her than what I am. I'm not the one who's constantly trashing a segment of the population based on gender or sexuality.

There are women who are extremely homophobic, yes. There are also men who are extremely homophobic. Old people, young people, rich, people, poor, black, white, brown, yellow, American, European, Arabic, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc.

But YOU hate women, so YOU will use any oppertunity given to call ALL women homophobic, evil, whatever.

YOU are pathetic, Jason. You know how they say the biggest homophobes likely are gay themselves? Well, maybe you're not as gay you think you are, but you'd hate that and do your best to repress it. Come out of the closet, Jason! Stop trashing women and you might even get one to date you!

Posted by: Tanoka | Oct 16, 2012 11:23:58 AM

16. When anyone starts off "I love _________ people, I just want to start off like that, but..." I already know that nothing they say will make any sense.

Posted by: J. Alan | Oct 16, 2012 11:36:19 AM

17. Why is this even posted on this site? Her 15 minutes (if she ever really had it) ended years ago. Let her crawl back into her trashy little hole and she will be forgotten again.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 16, 2012 11:51:44 AM

18. I'm not a racist but black people are just...different.

Same ignorant logic applies.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Oct 16, 2012 12:43:14 PM

19. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this urgh

Posted by: Derek | Oct 16, 2012 12:53:36 PM

20. what do you want from an ignorant cow?

Posted by: John Simpson | Oct 16, 2012 1:05:51 PM

21. I think Tanoka is on to something.

Is Jason a closeted heterosexual in denial about his inability to appeal to women, putting on a 'brave' gay front?

Posted by: Mousie | Oct 16, 2012 1:14:20 PM

22. Please tell me she can't reproduce...

Posted by: jsb | Oct 16, 2012 9:35:25 PM