Halloween | News

Planning a 'Not Gay' Halloween: VIDEO

Notgay

The guys from Steam Room Stories show you how it's done.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Won't be happening in NYC's Village this evening though:

“Unfortunately, we just cannot spare the manpower from the NYPD and other city agencies to host the annual Greenwich Village Halloween Parade, so we are postponing it to a later date, sometime next week,” the mayor said. “We’ll work tomorrow and figure out what date makes sense, given the resources the city has.”

Comments

1. Ok, that was stupid.

Posted by: Al | Oct 31, 2012 10:32:31 AM

2. Mildly stupid, yeah. But still ironic that every version of looking masculine still makes them look like the Village People.

Loving the bear cub, though

Posted by: woodroad34 | Oct 31, 2012 11:16:53 AM

3. Vapid

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Oct 31, 2012 11:40:33 AM

4. Dumb. Bad promo for "real" movies? If the hairy bear uses Nair or shaves anything off his body, it is a sin. My partner and I have a spat when he does this to himself.

Posted by: M. Scott Hernandez | Oct 31, 2012 12:29:44 PM

5. I will never understand why people keep thinking its okay to dress up as a Native American. Stereotypically pretending to be any other race is clearly racist, but for some reason it's fine in this one case?

Posted by: Thomas | Oct 31, 2012 2:20:47 PM

6. @ THOMAS

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

this type of bs is not cool. ever.

Posted by: new-new | Oct 31, 2012 6:17:54 PM

7. thank you thomas.

Posted by: alguien | Oct 31, 2012 6:55:08 PM

8. ...who's to say the guy isn't a little bit native american himself? one just never knows in this age of hot sexy hybrids. i have a little NativeAmerican DNA from my mother's side and i'm pretty darn white looking aside from my wide set nose and raised cheekbones. :) What litle I personally know about my ancestry I embrace it. I wish I knew the name of the tribe I'm spawned from but not even my birth mother knows that answer. :(

Posted by: Alexander | Nov 1, 2012 12:55:42 PM

9. Grow lives! People who need to be offended..will always be offended...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Nov 4, 2012 9:09:35 AM

10. All this video taught me is I definitely need two husbands — how am I to choose between furry and smooth?

Posted by: Tikihead | Nov 12, 2012 11:24:20 PM

11. the steamroom thing was cute only because there are straight guys out there that are that clueless

Posted by: Grover Underwood | Nov 28, 2012 7:29:40 PM

12. The bit at the start was cute but the steam room thing was stupid.

Posted by: Gigi | Jan 16, 2013 9:31:05 AM