2012 Election | Conan O'Brien | News | Republican Party

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Humps the Presidential Debate: VIDEO

Triump

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog paid a visit to the third presidential debate in Lynn, Massachusetts and spoke to many Republicans, though John McCain's death glare kept him at a distance.

Watch him try to ruin as many shots as possible, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Always hilarious. Look at McCain's look. Priceless.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 26, 2012 12:08:01 PM

2. Here's the video, starts from 2.40. Fox Business got their first star to the air.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 26, 2012 12:16:15 PM

3. I appreciate the call out of my home town, however in this case you are off by MANY miles! LOL Lynn, Massachusetts has nothing to do with Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL

But thanks for thinking of us Andy!

Posted by: John | Oct 26, 2012 1:02:25 PM

4. I have never found this stupid puppet dog funny, but anything that can make McCain that mad is okay by me. Go Triumph!

Posted by: AJ | Oct 26, 2012 1:14:16 PM

5. AJ, turn around. There's a stick up your a**.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Oct 26, 2012 1:23:37 PM

6. McCain looks as though Triumph pooped on his shoe. Priceless.

Posted by: Bad bad dog | Oct 26, 2012 1:50:39 PM

7. Although he didn't say it, he had plenty to poop on.

AJ, if you have never seen Triumph at the Star War opening, you really need to watch it.
    Possibly the single funniest thing I have ever watched in my life.

Posted by: SoLeftImRight | Oct 27, 2012 2:06:48 AM

8. I have mixed feelings about this Inult the Comic Dog. I hate rudeness but I love political humor.

Posted by: andrew | Oct 27, 2012 11:01:01 AM

9. my best friend's mom makes $66/hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her pay was $13225 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site http://www.Mid12.com

Posted by: giga | Oct 27, 2012 7:42:19 PM

10. @Giga: you know that it doesn't really matter because the springs are coming up out of the floor boards anyway.

Posted by: andrew | Oct 27, 2012 11:56:27 PM