Comments

1. VDUFFORD says

We have the ‘Anderson Cooper Show’ we have the ‘CNN Anderson’ the ’60 minutes Anderson’…the definition of one being overexposed.
    This program is so bad on all levels it could ruin his hard news credibility it already has with me…and I like the guy…take a break.

2. Gary says

Andy. Have you noticed that the world is going to hell? Look at that Drudge Report. Frightening. I prefer The National Enquirer. P-Town winters are something – go hide for a while.

3. says

I don’t know why many of you are so against Anderson’s daytime show. It is MUCH better than Katie (Couric)’s show. I watch his show every day and it is very good for the gay community. I love it when Andy Cohen is on because Anderson let’s his hair down a bit – several times yesterday they referred to each other as “Puh ..leese Louise…” and it went straight over the heads of many audience members. Anderson’s journalistic credibility is in no way threatened or harmed. He handles himself very well with straight males just as he did yesterday with Adam Levine.

The show HAS BEEN cancelled and will NOT return for a second season (thanks for your support gay community) and Anderson is more relaxed. The cancellation IS NOT GOOD for the gay community because once again, another gay host has been pushed off the screen.

Anderson will quip about good looking guys or remark that he doesn’t get hit on as often as people believe, that he is very shy. We don’t hear those kinds of off-the-cuff statements from respected journalists. His best friend is Mark Consuelo and they gym together. He attended the Madonna concert with his boyfriend and Mark and Kelly (Rippa) Consuelo. There is a personal familiarity between Andy Cohen and Anderson including hints from both that they once had a “thing” and have known each other for years. You’ll notice that when together they tend to stay physically close or will linger a hand on the other’s forearm – an affection we’d never see with two straight men. I love the show and hate to see it depart from the airwaves.

4. Gary says

What is it with the queens and the Persian Rugs? From the picture of Cooper’s set, I see it. My boyfriend’s gay brother (sometimes they come in twos) insisted on covering his bedroom floor Persian, and of course, since it was 1984, the bedding Lauren dark paisley. Anderson is so cliche, it’s likely “huge guns” or go home.

5. Rex says

I like Anderson’s show too, now that he’s out publicly he’s much more relaxed and open about being gay. I actually thought he would just make his announcement and never refer to being gay again, but he’s surprised me and seems to be reveling in reminding his viewers just how gay he is. When Andy Cohen’s on with him, they really don’t need other guests, for me, they’re entertaining on their own, just talking and joking around with each other. I’m sorry the show won’t return because I really like seeing the less serious, humorous side of Anderson and watching him interact with his co-hosts.

6. JustWow says

Soo glad Anderson is being cancelled. It’s pretty obvious from this cancellation and Nate Berkus cancellation that people are really tired of watching adult men act like little girls. It just shocks me that when we look at men of similar age who are straight, the STARK difference in how they act is staggering. Thankfully we have serious professinal ADULT gay men running for office and other positions of power. I think gay marriage has done a lot to encourgage gay men to be responsible adults.

If only we can get Cohen cancelled, the movement will have made serious strides towards gay men being admired and respected as adults and not queeny wanna be teen girls.

Yes, I said it.

7. iban4yesu says

“The fact that Anderson is chummy with Andy Cohen is one of his few flaws.”

Couldn’t agree more, endo!! Yikes!

And also that he works for the shameless corporate newspinner CNN, that he is a descendent/heir of the ruthless, supergreedy Vanderbildt….:-P