2012 Election | Mitt Romney | News | Tattoo

BigGayDeal.com

The Romney-Ryan Face Tattoo Guy Talks to Jimmy Kimmel: VIDEO

Hartsburg

Remember the guy who got the regrettable Romney-Ryan face tattoo?

Jimmy Kimmel Skyped with him last night. Hartsburg says he had the idea of putting his forehead up for sale and the election happened to be going on, so he approached some Republicans with the idea, and someone put down the money. Hartsburg says he'll keep the tattoo for the rest of his life, and hopes that Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan run in 2016.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. 'Run Run! He's crazy!' Poor weirdo, he might be getting subjected to such call outs.

Posted by: Alejo | Nov 14, 2012 8:10:46 AM

2. Hm. I wonder if he knows that those same people he's bending over for could give less of a damn for people like him (or at least people with his image/obvious income), and would likely not even want to be around him if possible? Oh well.

Posted by: Shaunie | Nov 14, 2012 8:11:07 AM

3. A loser, and worst of all, he doesn't know it.

Posted by: phil | Nov 14, 2012 8:16:12 AM

4. Two main things come out of this interview: I use a lot of meth and I have no self-respect.

And of course, who would pay some freak with a bad dye job $15K to tattoo his face?

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 14, 2012 8:38:41 AM

5. ugh. I'd say he makes my home state of Indiana look bad ... but the state really is full of people like this (outside of Indianapolis, of course) .... This is your republican party ladies and gentlemen!

Posted by: reality | Nov 14, 2012 8:50:07 AM

6. "You can't fix stupid."
    -Ron White

Posted by: RWG | Nov 14, 2012 8:57:49 AM

7. The stupid! It burns!

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 14, 2012 9:03:56 AM

8. "ugh. I'd say he makes my home state of Indiana look bad ... but the state really is full of people like this (outside of Indianapolis, of course)"

Indianapolis is far less liberal than Lake County (northwestern-most county) and Monroe County (Bloomington, IN). Indiana would have never (briefly) went blue without those two counties.

Posted by: Billy | Nov 14, 2012 10:28:47 AM

9. Wow, while I like tats, putting them on your face seems like a huge mistake. Declining to comment on why someone like this would vote for Romney. But I can only imagine Romney looking down on this guy.

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Nov 14, 2012 10:49:20 AM

10. The only thing that RR symbol is going to be good for is Scooby Doo. "Ruh-Roh!"

Posted by: jakeinlove | Nov 14, 2012 11:37:11 AM

11. Alright, the dude is a loose cannon with obvious impulse control issues. I agree, putting sh*t on your face, neck is like the mark of Cain. You have just drastically reduced future employment opportunities and made yourself easily recognizable by law enforcement. That said, from a strictly physical standpoint, he's kinda hot. I bet he'd be a lot of fun in bed.Just sayin'.

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 14, 2012 12:51:47 PM

12. I'm completely shocked that he lives in a trailer in Indiana. LOL

Posted by: Brett | Nov 14, 2012 1:14:21 PM

13. Yes folks this is the typical Republican - trashy, stupid, weird and completely out of touch with reality. This is why Romney got his ass kicked. This is why the Republicans still haven't got the message about changing their extremist and damaging policies. This is good news of us. This is the reason Hillary will win in 2016.

Praise these weirdos !

Posted by: Icebloo | Nov 14, 2012 8:54:32 PM

14. You made my day man! Good thing you've been honest how your wife react about your tattoo.

Posted by: Mike @ TattooSeminar.com | Nov 21, 2012 8:07:11 AM

15. Maybe he can convince Roto-Rooter to adopt a new logo - the 2012 GOP ticket sure doesn't need it!

Posted by: J Ascher | Dec 22, 2012 9:06:33 PM