Girls | Lena Dunham | News

The Season 2 Trailer for 'Girls' is Here: VIDEO

Girls

It's clear that "Anything Could Happen" for Lena Dunham in the next season of Girls.

Check out the trailer, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Seriously, how is a crappy TV show about fickle all-white upper-class women at all relevant on a gay news site? Unless, of course, fickle puerile girls are what we idealize, and try to emulate.

Posted by: Jacob W | Nov 30, 2012 1:37:03 PM

2. If "anything can happen" then I'll vote that Hannah gets bludgeoned to death. By anyone, I'm not picky.

Posted by: Donald | Nov 30, 2012 1:37:14 PM

3. Can someone explain to me why I, as a man who is attracted to other men, should care about a show that is all about uteruses and labias and ugly, floppy tits?

Posted by: Rick | Nov 30, 2012 1:37:14 PM

4. Oh.....and the neurotic, annoying b!tches that possess those uteruses, labias, and ugly, floppy tits......

Posted by: Rick | Nov 30, 2012 1:38:19 PM

5. Haha, I love that Rick can't even muster the courage to call himself a "gay" man.

Posted by: ripper | Nov 30, 2012 1:44:18 PM

6. @jacob, Donald, Rick: Because it's the best show on TV these days.

Posted by: me | Nov 30, 2012 1:48:19 PM

7. Just a few other shows also about a group of 4 girlfriends:
    - Golden Girls
    - Designing Women
    - Sex and the City

Do you guys really need proof that these kind of shows have an affect on our culture?

Posted by: ANON | Nov 30, 2012 1:48:57 PM

8. Good lord there are some misogynistic queens on this site! I absolutely ADORE this show and I am counting the days until Season Two premieres. And if anyone thinks they are upper class, they have not watched the show. These girls are broke, broke broke. It's about what a total 5hit-show your 20s can be and I have laughed harder watching it than any other show in recent memory. If you aren't watching it, you are definitely missing out.

Posted by: AJ | Nov 30, 2012 1:50:06 PM

9. I love the show. Keep the updates coming. Don't listen to the sad internet trolls and the gay guys who live in small worlds.

Posted by: Anon, anon | Nov 30, 2012 1:50:12 PM

10. "Because it's the best show on TV these days."

Really? Find me one single MALE human being who would agree with that statement......(and by MALE, I don't mean pseudo-women who live vicariously through women, idolize them, think like them, and identify with them......even though biological accident equipped them with a penis)

Posted by: Rick | Nov 30, 2012 1:51:56 PM

11. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this just gave extreme Friday night fever.

WAS GOING TO STAY IN. MUST GO OUT NOW.

Love this show.

Posted by: Paul | Nov 30, 2012 1:58:14 PM

12. Is that Kristen Wig's 'cop' from 'bridesmaids' that I saw there for a nano-second? He was my absolute favorite in that movie!

Posted by: hugo | Nov 30, 2012 1:58:41 PM

13. @HUGO: Yes that's him. I believe his name is Chris O'Dowd and he's very very funny on the show. There was a very long, awkward scene with him and two of the girls that probably made me laugh harder than anything last season. He's fantastic!

Posted by: AJ | Nov 30, 2012 2:02:18 PM

14. Scorpio Sky is the wrestler who thinks it's OK to stir up hatred and violence against gay people.
    Please send this fake Christian a Tweet on @ScorpioSky and tell him what you think about his views.

Also, his employer's email is Feedback@Kdoc.tv. Let them hear from you too.

Posted by: Icebloo | Nov 30, 2012 2:15:56 PM

15. Wow! I thought self-loathing was for the Log Cabin Republicans... How cunty IS the average Towleroad reader these days?

I love this show. There's more than enough stuff for the gay man.

Posted by: JimmyD | Nov 30, 2012 2:19:11 PM

16. as a gay man of 52 - I watched it last season and Liked it - they arent rich at all....its about 20 somethings finding thier way...I like it

Posted by: Disgusted American | Nov 30, 2012 2:51:34 PM

17. One of my favorite lines from Season One: Hannah: "She's always like, liking my Facebook status. It's such a weird aggressive move. It's like, "Oh, sorry I passed you an STD but I enjoy your quirky web presence"

Posted by: AJ | Nov 30, 2012 3:09:43 PM

18. Ignore Rick and his new alias Jacob W, who uses the same "gay men idolize and want to be women" language that Rick ALWAYS uses.

Posted by: MateoM | Nov 30, 2012 4:09:26 PM

19. GROSS. I'm a woman (not a damn "girl") and I have to say this show appeals to me as much as a turd on a cracker. But then, that's how I feel about pretty much anything with Judd Apatow smeared on it. Whoever compared this shitshow with golden girls and designing women should have their television privileges permanently revoked.

Posted by: snarla | Nov 30, 2012 6:28:14 PM

20. I love this show because it is HILARIOUS, not because I identify with women, or with anyone in the show, but because it is funny.

Posted by: Munts | Dec 1, 2012 10:50:54 PM