Brian Brown | Facebook | Kiss | News | NOM

Has NOM's Brian Brown Tried to Kiss You?

Brianbrown

If so, a new Facebook group wants to know...

Comments

1. Eww, who would admit to being kissed by Brian Brown?

Posted by: Sylvatica | Dec 4, 2012 8:53:00 AM

2. God I hope he gets outed. Hypocrite.

Posted by: dattexas | Dec 4, 2012 9:03:12 AM

3. Is that how he's trying to get rid of the gays? Giving them the proverbial kiss of death? Yikes! Grim Reaper, indeed.

Posted by: hugo | Dec 4, 2012 9:07:15 AM

4. I've always thought his mouth looked disgusting. The thought of it touching me anywhere makes me want to hurl.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Dec 4, 2012 9:09:09 AM

5. Did he get all handsy with those big paws? Tell us more.

Posted by: details please | Dec 4, 2012 9:46:18 AM

6. the facebook page puts the "moan" in testimonials. Hilarious! Don't care if it is parody, it's gold.

Posted by: Arrant | Dec 4, 2012 10:04:09 AM

7. Thankfully I can say he hasn't, I can't even think of it.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 4, 2012 10:07:21 AM

8. While it certainly would be ironic, I doubt there are multiple victims of attempted sexual / assault and battery allegedly perpetrated by Brian Brown out there. The videos and stories seem oddly aggrandized.

Is this some kind of stunt (ala The Onion) to provoke a defamation reaction from Brian Brown over being called gay? If so, that's a weak stunt but the larger claims of attempted sexual assault and battery are certainly libelous and slanderous and shouldn't be leveled at anyone without merit.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Dec 4, 2012 10:15:13 AM

9. Yes he kissed me while we were having gay sex. What can I say I am into crazy anti-gay Christians who want to kill gays and are in the closet. I like Ted Haggard too.

Posted by: Pedro | Dec 4, 2012 10:56:56 AM

10. Brian Brown is a very sexually repressed and disturbed closeted gay man

Posted by: Will | Dec 4, 2012 11:11:29 AM

11. Notice both "testimonials" have video footage from the same event. This looks like it's been staged in a major way - set it up by first showing that they actually did meet, and then come back with a creepy, off-camera follow-up story. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Brown may actually have hot, cabbagy breath, but "Dave" didn't look like he was having anything but an argument with Brown in his clip. I'm calling it: Hoax.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 4, 2012 11:12:20 AM

12. Notice both "testimonials" have video footage from the same event. This looks like it's been staged in a major way - set it up by first showing that they actually did meet, and then come back with a creepy, off-camera follow-up story. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Brown may actually have hot, cabbagy breath, but "Dave" didn't look like he was having anything but an argument with Brown in his clip. I'm calling it: Hoax.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 4, 2012 11:12:21 AM

13. Those succulent lips were made for one thing and one thing only.

Yeah I've always felt a gay vibe from him. In his debate with Dan Savage he acted like I did around gay couples before I was put: jealous.

Posted by: Max | Dec 4, 2012 1:34:55 PM

14. Is this for real?

Posted by: gayalltheway | Dec 4, 2012 7:42:11 PM

15. I certainly would let Brian Brown kiss me, as long as I get to choose the part of my body he kisses.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 4, 2012 9:21:06 PM