Boston | Christmas | News | Santa Claus

BigGayDeal.com

Holiday Packages on Display in Boston's Santa Speedo Run: VIDEOS

Santa

Blogger Bos Guy turns in his annual report from Boston's Speedo Santa run.

Holiday packages on display, AFTER THE JUMP...

And a few more...

Comments

1. LOL, I love how between the blogs and the guys themselves, there is so little mention that this is actually supposed to be a charity event. Seems more like an excuse to be vain...

Posted by: jawole | Dec 10, 2012 11:25:16 AM

2. I loved the dog.

Posted by: trees | Dec 10, 2012 11:44:06 AM

3. are they gay or just glad to see us?

Posted by: CD in DC | Dec 10, 2012 12:21:30 PM

4. Who else but very gay dudes wear speedos in the United States? Very, very gay dudes....

Posted by: Javier | Dec 10, 2012 12:24:01 PM

5. Nice.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 10, 2012 12:26:37 PM

6. Does this look like a 'straight' dude to you?

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 10, 2012 12:27:36 PM

7. Will the gay "community" ever grow up?

Posted by: Kevin Thor | Dec 10, 2012 12:42:47 PM

8. It's a very mixed crowd Kevin and it's just a good time for a good cause. Lighten up dude.

Posted by: realitythink | Dec 10, 2012 12:47:15 PM

9. It's a very mixed crowd Kevin and it's just a good time for a good cause. Lighten up dude.

Posted by: realitythink | Dec 10, 2012 12:47:18 PM

10. Being from Boston I know this event was founded by heterosexual men on a lark - and a good majority of the participants are heterosexual - in fact the majority ..... the prior comments are hate based - sadly most likely self hate based. If you do not know the new generation of heterosexual straight men very much do act and look like this --- tuck yourself in grandpa and get off the internet. (AND yes many gay men also participate.)

Posted by: rjp3 | Dec 10, 2012 12:47:28 PM

11. Amazing....up in arms a few days ago over the new lipstick wielding sassy gay friend stereotype on General Hospital, but it's OK to throw in a post that reinforces the stereotype that gay men are hound dogs over bouncing balls in speedos (with a bit of sizeism and socially acceptable male body types thrown in as well.

Oy indeed.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Dec 10, 2012 12:52:45 PM

12. Forgive me for saying it/thinking it, but I took one look at the studly hunk in the lead photo for this posting and thought "Wouldn't it be crying shame if the dude is straight !" Whatever. Dude is gorgeous. I'm from the Boston area and everyone seems to enjoy this annual charity lark. Long may it wave....

Posted by: norseman | Dec 10, 2012 1:15:13 PM

13. You would think running in lower temperatures, these guys would have kept their fur on. Shaved legs? Seriously WTF?

Posted by: Hamish | Dec 10, 2012 1:21:11 PM

14. That was fun to watch and I love listening to Michael Buble.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 10, 2012 1:57:05 PM

15. @JAWOLE- did you watch any of the videos? Each one talks about the charity and one even showed a big check donation.

Posted by: Frank | Dec 10, 2012 1:59:57 PM

16. @Frank

Did you read my comment? "between the blogs and the guys themselves"

I don't care about the video. This blog post makes no mention of the charity. The source link (bosguy.com) doesn't mention the charity. The majority of guys posting their photos on facebook don't mention the charity.

We're not that naive to think that this is about charity. Please, get real.

Posted by: jawole | Dec 10, 2012 2:04:48 PM

17. Never fails..
    Bitter unhappy readers always find something to complain about wether it's a good cause or not.
    Gay..too gay..all about vanity..seriously lighten up
    I can't imagine how some if these people manage to get thru a day

Posted by: Darren | Dec 10, 2012 2:11:11 PM

18. @Darren

So to follow your logic (and complaint), you are also bitter, unhappy and barely getting through your day?

People have opinions. They are different than yours. Deal.

Posted by: MoMo | Dec 10, 2012 2:33:34 PM

19. I have zero problem with the run and it's for charity. But that photo of the dude I posted the link to was not something I needed to see before breakfast.

And how does anyone really know what the majority of these dude's sexual orientation is?

Just saying.

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 10, 2012 3:38:05 PM

20. Nearly naked men rock with their sweet rocks every time no matter where, why or when. All complaints inadmissable, invalid and insufferable.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 10, 2012 4:01:53 PM

21. Hooray for the charity run. Good job, folks. Curious to know....the videos used to have the option to make them full screen, but that function seems to have dissapeared. Does anyone know why?

Posted by: Goodcarver | Dec 10, 2012 4:37:11 PM

22. I want to do this run so bad, it looks like so much fun.

Posted by: @ | Dec 10, 2012 4:43:13 PM

23. Now that would look fine under my Christmas tree...

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 10, 2012 5:26:49 PM

24. Some nice bodies. If only we could unscrew their Boston accents and mindsets. (Former Bostonian)

Posted by: Gary | Dec 10, 2012 6:36:12 PM

25. ok, put this on the "things I gotta do before I die" list.

Posted by: mikeflower | Dec 10, 2012 7:29:21 PM