Logo Founder Launching LGBT-Themed YouTube Channel 'Gwist'
LOGO founder Matt Farber is launching Gwist, an LGBT-themed YouTube channel, with 10 shows that include personalities you may or may not be familiar with...including Randy Rainbow, Howard Bragman, Louis Virtel, and Miss Richfield.
The line-up, via the Hollywood Reporter:
• Gwissues with Howard Bragman: A panel discussion about a topic the LGBT community is talking about hosted by the publicist and television pundit.
• The Randy Rainbow Show: A sketch and celebrity spoof series featuring tongue-in-cheek commentary from YouTube personality Randy Rainbow.
• The untitled spousal equivalent game with Judy Gold: A relationship game show where gay and straight couples face-off to prove their marriages can be equally miserable, hosted by lesbian comic Gold.
• Miss Richfield 1981 "Q and You": A comedic advice show form theatrical character Miss Richfield 1981.
• So Wrong! with Louis Virtel: A contrarian analysis on why certain pop culture darlings really aren’t all that, from Logo personality Virtel.
• Love’N Mo: A gay girls' guide to sex and relationships for straight men starring former WNBA star Margot Clark. From Amy Goldstein/Steve Chivers.
• Steam Room Stories: A scripted series about a towel-clad group of men -- gay and straight -- discussing a topic at the gym. From Cinema 175 Productions.
• Gay Snackbites: A collection of stand-up comedy segments featuring up-and-coming LGBT comics.
• Cuentin’s Caddy Commentary: An animated talk show from veteran animatorMatthew I. Jenkins (Adult Swim’s Aqua Teen Hunger Force).
• An untitled Tina Cesa Ward project: A scripted drama from noted lesbian filmmaker and creator of Anyone But Me.
The channel launches January 14. 'Gwist' stands for "TV with a gay twist".