Christmas | Coco Peru | Drag Queens

Holiday Shopping with Coco Peru: VIDEO

Coco

If you get a disgusting fruit-laced Panettone for Christmas, you'll thank yourself for waving hello.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
Coco Peru Tracks Down Suspiciously Similar Wig at Target: VIDEO [tlrd]

Comments

1. "the gay guys that never wave"....... LOL

Posted by: steve | Dec 24, 2012 12:01:59 PM

2. coco always brings the funny. i love her.

Posted by: bostonbeat | Dec 24, 2012 12:06:08 PM

3. If Miss Coco were my neighbor, she'd be invited over every Sunday for coffee.

Posted by: benjamin | Dec 24, 2012 1:16:55 PM

4. hey I like Panettones

of course the cheap ones suck

good ones around $30 each and made with liquor taste great. Think lighter fluffier italian version of a fruit cake

Posted by: Moz's | Dec 24, 2012 1:42:22 PM

5. What hpened to Coco? She ised to be funny.

Posted by: Gestly | Dec 24, 2012 2:38:41 PM

6. Oh Jesus another putrid drag queen. And they shoot kids...

Posted by: CRAP | Dec 24, 2012 2:55:33 PM

7. Silent movies ended. Vaudeville ended. Pinball arcades ended.

Drag needs to end.

Posted by: Hector | Dec 24, 2012 3:48:42 PM

8. Panettones are raisin bread with citrus (no fruit!) and the good ones are made in Italy. Toast, add butter. Accept no substitutes!

This year the going price is about one dollar more than Miss Coco was willing to pay, for the medium sized.

Posted by: Merry & Gay | Dec 24, 2012 3:54:24 PM

9. Drag queens are an important part of the Gay community and an integral part of LGBT history. If you don't like it, you can get out of it. We won't miss you.

Posted by: MateoM | Dec 24, 2012 4:16:47 PM

10. I'm Italian (the better half), and I like panettone just fine, but it's a remarkable achievement of Italian marketing that pannetone has replaced fruit cake as the go-to Xmas baked good.

Posted by: BobN | Dec 24, 2012 4:35:42 PM

11. About as appealing as Irish soda bread. LOL.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Dec 24, 2012 4:47:14 PM

12. Coco Peru is too funny! I dont care for panettone myself and whenever i get one, it gets re-gifted! Keep the Italian cake and give me an Italian beefcake instead :-)

Posted by: Chicklets | Dec 24, 2012 5:06:03 PM

13. Actually pannetone makes a damn good french toast and an excellent bread pudding. I am one of the few, I guess, who like it plain too.

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 24, 2012 7:05:48 PM

14. and don't hate on drag queens. They started Stonewall and are a hell of a lot more responsible for gay liberation than Madonna or Gaga or whatever hetero icon you worship instead.

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 24, 2012 7:06:46 PM

15. I was just gonna suggest the same, Jerry. Panettone itself - meh. But turn it into French toast? Oh la la!

Posted by: Jacknasty | Dec 24, 2012 7:58:05 PM

16. When I first saw that thumbnail of Coco Peru, I thought it was Kathy Griffin.

Posted by: Jacknasty | Dec 24, 2012 7:58:38 PM

17. Are twinkies and ho-hos considered holiday treats?

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Dec 24, 2012 8:01:52 PM

18. I love Miss Peru- Happy Holidays to All- I'm sort of drunk so my typing stinks...

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 24, 2012 10:22:36 PM

19. MATEOM - what we won't miss is drag queens. What they are is an embarrassing part of the LGBT schtick, a part I refuse to dignify with the word history. CRAP has it right.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 24, 2012 10:30:55 PM

20. "don't hate on drag queens. They started Stonewall"

Actually, no they didn't. It was a nice lie back in the day, but many books on Stonewall disproved this historical bragging after the fact.

Posted by: Chrissypoo | Dec 25, 2012 4:02:17 AM

21. Isn't this Kathy Griffin with a chest cold? Defenders of drag queens, while you're right about their past role in LGBT culture, that myth about the Stonewall riot needs to end. It reduces the important role of gay youth (who, in those days were "throwaway" kids) and other non-drag people as the accurate histories have pointed out.

Posted by: Contrarian | Dec 25, 2012 12:39:19 PM

22. hey contrarian -- the religious right would put you in an oven just like them if they had their way..................

Posted by: steve | Dec 25, 2012 6:10:10 PM