Comments

1. kpo5 says

I think Michelle O. should comment on Santa’s weight just to really fire them up.

That would be a Fox News super-duper-bias-OMG-level-5-socialism-secularism alert.

2. gregory brown says

Having a faux Santa comment on the “war on Christmas” is at least irrational. Santa has nada to do with Christ, touted as “the Reason for the Season”.

3. AJ says

I think this is all BS. Get mad about Newtown. However, I must admit that I know someone who worked in an office where they were not allowed to do Secret Santa. They had to change the name to… Wait for it. Secret Snowperson. THAT is taking it a bit far.

4. Eric says

So wait, he would go to parties to be Santa, but then be told when he got there that they didn’t need a Santa because they were having holiday parties? Sure. Totally believable.

5. Bart says

What does Santa have to do with Christmas, if you’re really getting to the true meaning of using the word “Christ-mas”? Only on FOX can they explode their whole rediculous argument by carting out the wrong symbol for this inept War On Christmas tripe.

If FOX News fell down the rabbit hole, everyone in Wonderland would be forced to flee from the absurdity.

6. Oliver says

^@ERIC, good point! he’s a paid-for-hire Santa and therefore wouldn’t have been hired in the first place if they were having a “holiday party” instead of a Christmas party.

7. THE QUEEN says

NO, I DON’T THINK SANTA IS BEING PARANOID AT ALL. PEOPLE JUST DON’T SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AT ALL ANYMORE OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR THAT MATTER. BUT I’LL SAY IT, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DARHLINGS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS ALL OF US AS TINY TIM USED TO SAY.

8. Acronym Jim says

“If FOX news fell down the rabbit hole, everyone in Wonderland would be forced to flee from the absurdity.”

Bart, I am sooooo stealing that. Thanks for the chuckles.

The Queen, my dear, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too, but you may want to turn up your hearing aids. You’re yelling again.

9. Bah! Humbug! says

Santa isn’t real & neither is tiny Tim so f*uck you’re xmas! I wish Jon Stewart wasn’t on holiday vacation (same for Colbert)I would of loved to hear what he had to say about this on his show. – LOL

~ SEASON’S GREETINGS * HAPPY HOLIDAYS ~

10. benjamin says

Steve sure is taken by Santa’s “big buckle” isn’t he? (I always thought he might be a closet size queen).

How absurd was that whole thing. The premise is that he was a guy who wrote a book, and then they treat him at the end as if he were actually “Santa?” Way too much peroxide under hot lights, for sure.

11. anon says

“Holiday parties” just makes it seem a tad more ecumenical. Also, you can toss in New Years with that, covering all bases. However, families still celebrate “Christmas” and don’t talk about it any other way. I suppose if you have no family or friends, then it might seem like Christmas is dying, but your loneliness, while not uncommon this time of year, is not the result of a secular conspiracy.

12. MaddM@ says

funny…..when I was growing up and going to catholic school the more religious faculty were always complaining about Santa and how it was distracting from the real “reason for the season”