Christmas | Music | Music Video | News | Santa Claus

BigGayDeal.com

When Santa Found His First Gray Hair: VIDEO

Fathertiger

Father Tiger imagines when Father Christmas was a young dark-bearded stud in their rocking new carol "On Christmas Day". Now who'd rather be naughty than nice?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Fathertiger2

Comments

1. That was awful.

Posted by: Randall | Dec 7, 2012 10:16:49 AM

2. Hellacious. Please Stop giving gays a bad name.

Nice beard though.

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 7, 2012 11:00:59 AM

3. Nice rendition of that song. video was kinda pointless though.

Posted by: Luke | Dec 7, 2012 11:22:33 AM

4. Well, I like it...at least is not that annoying Mariah Scarey with "All I Want For Christmas Is You" !!
    Thank you, Lord !!

Posted by: Lady HaHa | Dec 7, 2012 11:39:17 AM

5. and THAT'S why I live in New York, NOT in L.A.

Posted by: Joe | Dec 7, 2012 1:37:57 PM

6. Seriously people
    It's an artist's interpretation a creative interpretation of a holiday song
    I think it's actually a great play on the typical white bearded heavy set man in red
    Accept it for what it is and try not to rip it apart
    I'm so tired of the individuals that manage to find and comment negativity on so much

Posted by: Darren | Dec 7, 2012 5:09:44 PM

7. The guy with the beard was hot-the song was ok.

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 7, 2012 5:19:15 PM

8. BRILLIANT! Love the song, love the casting, love the video. I'm adding this to my holiday collection of songs.
    All you Scrooges can Bah Humbug away.
    This is simply delicious, sexy, cheery Christmas fun!

Posted by: Marc | Dec 7, 2012 5:54:54 PM

9. Strangely enough, I'm going to say his voice is decent perhaps even better than just 'decent' (Honestly, if you knew me, you'd be as shocked as I am– if not more– for saying that). However, the progression and mixdown were absolutely atrocious.

As far as the video goes, I just didn't care.

Posted by: JonQPublik | Dec 7, 2012 7:03:42 PM

10. Father Tiger is very successful in capturing the 80's synth pop style. I like it.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Dec 7, 2012 9:41:52 PM

11. I dig it!

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 7, 2012 10:55:46 PM

12. I'm not into bears but the singer is hot! Never heard of this band b4 but I like what I heard. This was a good video. I'm no music expert, which is maybe why I like it. I simply don't know enuf not to like it.

I also liked the lyrics. "Nothing like the loneliness at christmastime." They're true for so many people, especially for GLBT. So many are alone during the holidays because they are rejected by family & have nowhere to go. Holidays can be depressing for all too many in our community.

Posted by: Timotito | Dec 8, 2012 4:55:23 AM

13. So now this is supposed to be about a young studly Santa? Looks more like an extended holiday Old Spice commercial--he's leaving for the sea. Hell, if my house was full of those morons I'd leave too, lol.

Posted by: jim | Dec 8, 2012 1:59:28 PM

14. Wow! Thats a great voice!

Posted by: andrew | Dec 8, 2012 2:33:26 PM

15. LOVE, love, LOVE this group!!!! Even if you don't like this song (only a Grinch wouldn't like this song!), go check out all their songs on YouTube and be freaking AMAZED! You can go to their website and download their EP for free, and all the songs are AWESOME! The guys are pretty adorable, too! :-)

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Dec 11, 2012 9:23:54 AM