Anonymous | News | Westboro Baptist Church

BigGayDeal.com

Anonymous Tweets Gay Love At Westboro

AnonymousWBC

Hacktivist collective Anonymous' war against the anti-gay zealots at Westboro Baptist Church continues, and it is blissful.

[Via JMG]

Comments

1. Learn to actually link to the source. It isn't via JMG, it's via the actually twitter page that is being screen capped. Did JMG leave the tweet? No. Use your brain.

Posted by: David | Jan 13, 2013 2:35:16 PM

2. David, Andrew's source citation is correct. He simply cites HIS source, not primary source. I understood that by using my brain.

Posted by: Jeff Kurtti | Jan 13, 2013 3:37:37 PM

3. I'd rather not have these folks on our side either.

Posted by: Randy | Jan 13, 2013 3:48:32 PM

4. "these folks"

WE ARE LEGION

Posted by: sisemen | Jan 13, 2013 3:57:07 PM

5. Jeff, no, the citation is not correct. If you're screencapping something, the source IS the source of the screencap and that's twitter. OBVIOUSLY.

Posted by: David | Jan 13, 2013 5:05:07 PM

6. I know I'm not supposed to, but I keep liking this group more and more.

Kind of like how I feel about Earth First.

Posted by: chasmader | Jan 13, 2013 5:15:54 PM

7. Once again they are on message.

Posted by: anon | Jan 13, 2013 8:55:47 PM

8. I once found the WBC web site useful: there was a performance of The Laramie Project in a nearby town where a transsexual teenager had been murdered, much to everyone's dismay. The WBC announced that it would picket, which was reported in the local papers. The local gay publications expressed support for the production. But nobody except the WBC would provide some useful information like the time, date, and a location!

While the Phelps Freaks may have been there the night before, they were not there the evening I saw the play. Maybe they had listened to "talk radio" and heard what people wanted to do to them, but if they did show up, they left town in a hurry. One person in the cast sent Fred Phelps a thank you note - due to the publicity, which they could otherwise not afford, the performances were nearly sold out.

Posted by: Bill | Jan 13, 2013 9:33:15 PM

9. Sorry, David. You are simply wrong. Again, Andrew cites HIS source, not PRIMARY source. He got the story/screencap from Joe My God, he did NOT source either from Twitter. I again used my brain to determine this rather simple chain of events.

Posted by: Jeff Kurtti | Jan 13, 2013 9:44:05 PM

10. 'rev' Phelps is a raging closet case, and not the least bit Christ-like! Neither has to do with the other, but one day, probably on her death bed, she WILL come out!

Posted by: billmiller | Jan 14, 2013 6:50:43 AM

11. I know God loves me and will bless whatever kind of marriage i enter into because the real God loves us all.^_^

Posted by: alexander | Jan 14, 2013 11:48:38 AM

12. I may not agree with the methodolgy, but I love the message and the symbolism.....

Posted by: Bernie | Jan 14, 2013 7:38:48 PM

13. AH, YES! Much ado about nothing.

Posted by: Jerryy6 | Jan 14, 2013 10:12:22 PM