Chick-fil-A | News

BigGayDeal.com

Chick-fil-A Gives Two Men Chicken Sandwiches in Exchange for Their Homosexuality: VIDEO

Chickfila

The coupon's fake, of course, but as for the redemption...

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via jmg)

Homo_chickfila

Comments

1. That was a lot funnier than I thought it would be, though I suspect that they only got the sandwiches because the store didn't want a scene.

Can someone tell me if those sandwiches are any good? They look disgusting. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of fried meat, but I could eat it if it were good. (Though not at Chick-fil-a.)

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 7, 2013 1:10:06 PM

2. @Paul R, the sandwiches are delicious as hell. If they weren't so anti-gay I'd eat there all the time.

Posted by: Lucas | Jan 7, 2013 2:19:57 PM

3. I actually stopped eating there before all the controversy hit ... the sandwiches are loaded with MSG [it's the third ingredient - chicken breast, salt MSG] ... while they taste great, the sodium/msg count is a no-no for me.

Posted by: wds | Jan 7, 2013 2:26:17 PM

4. @WDS: I just looked it up, and MSG is not only in the seasoning (ingredient 2), but is also ingredient 5! Though its site also says this:

NOTE: Chick-fil-A does not verify the accuracy of the content contained in the preceding website.

I might be avoiding it for more than one reason.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 7, 2013 3:12:30 PM

5. Fried & breaded? And I'm sure that's not olive oil they're frying it in.

A bad food decision any way you look at it.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 7, 2013 6:53:33 PM

6. Even if they weren't so homophobic, the sandwiches are a guilty pleasure. Who knew MSG tasted so good.

Posted by: Armando | Jan 7, 2013 11:09:24 PM

7. Can I sell my soul there?? I' really f'in hungry!

Posted by: billmiller | Jan 10, 2013 7:54:52 PM

8. Even if they weren't so homophobic, the sandwiches are a guilty pleasure. Who knew MSG tasted so good.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2013/01/chickcoupon.html#ixzz2I53ralYd