Couples | News | Relationships

BigGayDeal.com

Need a Splash of Gay Romance to Brighten Up Your Dreary Winter? - VIDEO

Onelove

Ah yes, "first love". How sweet it is.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cute but these videos always come off as a tad narcissistic to me. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Posted by: Jason 2 | Jan 14, 2013 9:59:45 AM

2. says towel road is restricted from playing it, for me anyway.

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Jan 14, 2013 10:03:40 AM

3. Cute and sweet. I miss summer, in the middle of winter.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 14, 2013 10:08:38 AM

4. @Randal

here's the direct YouTube link:

Posted by: Jeffrey in St. Louis | Jan 14, 2013 10:08:55 AM

5. I'm at work on a Monday and it's 3 degrees out. Watching two twinks make out on a beach will not help that in any way.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 14, 2013 10:17:34 AM

6. That's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen...:)

Posted by: Chris | Jan 14, 2013 10:27:02 AM

7. Very nice. Like.

Posted by: Ken | Jan 14, 2013 10:59:27 AM

8. Woohoo, my bf and I are heading out for a cruise in 5 weeks!

Posted by: acorlando | Jan 14, 2013 11:00:34 AM

9. narcissistic definitely comes to mind. PDA's have always bothered me whether it be gay or straight. This video was too scripted.

Posted by: PJ | Jan 14, 2013 11:11:22 AM

10. Fun isn't good for you and kissing boys is a sin. What kind of a website is this?

Posted by: SOB | Jan 14, 2013 11:13:23 AM

11. They're nice to look at, but I guess maybe the whole idea of documenting a "first love" seems inauthentic. When you're really in love in those first days/weeks/months, you're not really thinking about catching it on film, you know? Especially the parts when you're making out.

Posted by: Stefan | Jan 14, 2013 11:16:58 AM

12. Seemed very much like "reality TV" aka scripted reality. There WAS something there as red shorts boys package grew quite a bit when they were kissing against the rocks.

Posted by: Aaron Yeagle | Jan 14, 2013 11:37:27 AM

13. The video was made by one of the boyfriends for the other, very amateur, not scripted or even for public consumption really. It's very sweet.

Posted by: Ken | Jan 14, 2013 12:42:53 PM

14. Oh, boy. This is a terribly dreary video. I watched a bit over halfway. A good rule of thumb: if this were a straight couple would this love interest you in the least? It's my problem with a lot of gay movies. I don't want average little love stories or (god forbid) another coming out or AIDS movie. I'm ready for BIG, something with gradeur, an epic. LOGO was playing, yet again, "Adam & Steve" last week and we're more than that. We're more than Adam & Steve and RuPaul's Drag Race.

Posted by: will | Jan 14, 2013 12:43:06 PM

15. The boy in blue's post make-out on the rock erection was nice to look at.

Posted by: Critifur | Jan 14, 2013 1:25:32 PM

16. It so funny how people like Will, above, think they are so smart but are completely misunderstanding what they are seeing. I wouldn't want to know anyone who calls this a dreary little video. They themselves must lead very dreary lives. Go away.

Posted by: Ken | Jan 14, 2013 2:12:20 PM

17. Made something like this in school about me and my bfs first year dating. It was explorative and the narration was made only after all shooting was done. Hope you gays :-) like it www.vimeo.com/abjc89/sleep

Posted by: Jeremy | Jan 14, 2013 2:44:59 PM

18. Can't wait for the xtube version :p

Posted by: Ryan | Jan 14, 2013 2:54:42 PM

19. Very nice, very nice !!! Beautiful sights and sound.

Posted by: andrew | Jan 14, 2013 5:44:09 PM

20. Very sweet first love. Any love is fine with me.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 14, 2013 7:44:09 PM

21. Write it WILL. There are indeed Big stories out there, great love stories between men for sure, in fact, it's that very kind of story, a Dr. Zhivago between men that would make a true classic.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jan 15, 2013 2:00:19 AM

22. A homo Zhivago sounds good to me ! (Or such a version of "The Last Emperor" or "Lawrence Of Arabia", since both those guys really WERE gay/bi).

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 15, 2013 2:17:40 AM

23. Everything I thought has been said. Slightly indulgent but likely only meant to be seen by the subjects. Still, there was some pretty scenery and they were cute & sweet.

@WILL - nice post. I agree and think it will happen. There has to be a market for it and in many ways Brokeback Mountain proved there is. I don't think that film is given enough credit (even among gays) because of the hype that surrounded it. It was justified hype, though... good hype that reached the masses. It was profitable and turned out beautifully. Unfortunately robbed of Best Picture but we just weren't there yet. Looking back, it was made 7 years ago; think of how far we've come since then.

Onward...

Posted by: Donny | Jan 15, 2013 3:51:30 PM

24. I think its sweet but can we just have 'real' / normal gay couples and not these puberty / cute faced lads... lets face it decades from now when everything is just all-hanging-out-there ... that is what love is.

Posted by: Chris T | Jan 18, 2013 2:52:12 AM

25. I guess it depends on your viewpoint and your experiences. I'm 54, alone, never found love (or maybe just didn't look hard enough for it), and got teary-eyed watching the video of what maybe could have been for me and it's now too late. Life is way too short and no one should be foolish enough to miss out on the type of love this two guys shared. It sure didn't look dreary to me.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 10, 2013 11:39:41 PM