Alex Jones | Guns | News | Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan Invites Alex Jones, Creator of the Petition to Deport Him, on His Show So He Can Be Attacked in Person: VIDEO

Jones

Piers Morgan invites Alex Jones, the 9/11 Truther behind the White House petition seeking to deport Morgan for his anti-gun advocacy, on his show for a "proper" debate, but quickly learns that Jones doesn't know how to have one. The show quickly turns into a wrath-fest aimed at Morgan.

"1776 will commence again" if guns are taken away, Jones explodes.

"You're a hatchet man of the new world order. You're a hatchet man! And I want to say this right here. You think you're a tough guy? Have me back with a boxing ring in here. I'll wear red white and blue, and you wear your jolly roger."

Watch the explosive interview, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The 2nd Amendment, Batman & High Fructose Corn Syrup

Posted by: Tan Vampire | Jan 8, 2013 7:43:08 AM

2. Riveting. Horrifying. Stunning.

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, but this is--to my eyes--one of the most unbelievable snapshots of lunacy I have ever witnessed.

"...suicide pills...mass-murder pills..."

The last 60 seconds of this are jaw-dropping.

Posted by: Autarchic | Jan 8, 2013 7:51:44 AM

3. This guy needs to be in a straightjacket and on meds, STAT!

This is exactly how the fringe right tends to get their way, they simply railroad over any kind of true give-and-take discussion and think that LOUD and crazy wins.

Pathetic.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 8, 2013 8:06:36 AM

4. jolly Roger ? um ??? what ????

Posted by: paul | Jan 8, 2013 8:16:08 AM

5. And his contract get renew for another five years due to high rating. That's the fringe benefit generated by fox news.

Posted by: bambinoitalianoba | Jan 8, 2013 8:25:51 AM

6. British Airways ? Yes, id like a one way ticket to LHR. This afternoon.

Posted by: paul | Jan 8, 2013 8:29:03 AM

7. THIS is exactly why we need gun control. This guy is a complete nut job, and should certainly not be allowed to own guns. Wholly crap! This man will go even further over the edge, not much further to go, and kill someone himself. Seriously?!?

Posted by: Critifur | Jan 8, 2013 8:29:32 AM

8. Holy crap. LOL

Posted by: Critifur | Jan 8, 2013 8:30:00 AM

9. If guns don't kill people then why do these paranoid people want and need them? Because they're pretty?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jan 8, 2013 8:35:26 AM

10. Jones is his own worst argument. I can't for the life of me understand why people like him are so paranoid and hostile. They seem to live in a fantasy world where they believe themselves to be rabid patriots defending their property and family against a menacing government. These people are what medication is made for.

Posted by: Jack M | Jan 8, 2013 8:40:32 AM

11. You know who else was loud and crazy? Hitler

Posted by: Will | Jan 8, 2013 8:55:44 AM

12. Jack M... the reason "why people like him are so paranoid and hostile" is evident. But because you probably avoid listening to right wing radio and television talkers it seems hard to understand. These are the same people who "believe" Obama is an illegal alien. They are told the same lies and propaganda over and over and over. It's an effective way to control the weak minded. And this guy is the proof.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jan 8, 2013 9:00:49 AM

13. "I can't for the life of me understand why people like him are so paranoid and hostile."

I can't understand it either, Jack M. Over Christmas I learned my 20 y.o. nephew sleeps with a loaded gun within reach and he insists that his girlfriend do as well. They live in a very rural area where crime is almost unheard of.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jan 8, 2013 9:01:08 AM

14. He had one part of it right. I honestly think the way the news media handles these mass shootings is to blame for there being more and more of them. Other than that, he is a maniac who lives in a constant state of fear and horror at everything around him and he spreads that BS to everyone who tunes in and drinks his Kool-Aid.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 8, 2013 9:04:33 AM

15. "Truther", like "Tranny" or "Faggot", is offensive.

Posted by: John | Jan 8, 2013 9:53:11 AM

16. I can hardly pay attention to what he's saying, on account of his ridiculous vocal fry every few words.

Posted by: Chip | Jan 8, 2013 9:54:07 AM

17. Idiocy dangerously mixed with lunacy from the old faithful, "Might is Right" brigade. In their world, he who has the biggest guns and can win in a physical fight is RIGHT.

"I'll wear red, white and blue and you can wear your jolly roger!" Let me first point out that he obviously meant "Union Jack" but he's too stupid to know the difference between a Union Jack and a Jolly Roger. Now that we understand that, please allow me to translate his statement from Teabagistani into English, "I'll wear red, white and blue and you can wear the colors of your commie, faggot Britishter flag!"

And he's one of the more intelligent orators of Teabagistan!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Jan 8, 2013 9:55:14 AM

18. Holy moly.

Posted by: Kelly | Jan 8, 2013 9:55:31 AM

19. best quote by Piers Morgan "Whatever"

Posted by: rjp3 | Jan 8, 2013 9:58:22 AM

20. That was a little too much Red State thinking.
    He is really crazy.

Posted by: Mike in nyc | Jan 8, 2013 10:01:07 AM

21. That was a little too much Red State thinking.
    He is really crazy.

Posted by: Mike in nyc | Jan 8, 2013 10:01:09 AM

22. Someone get that man some lithium.

Posted by: Not that Rob | Jan 8, 2013 10:01:17 AM

23. He doesn't need guns to protect his family since they probably have all left. His family members are the ones who need guns to protect themselves from this lunatic.

Posted by: simon | Jan 8, 2013 10:04:09 AM

24. Whatever Morgan was on I'd like to have some of it. One thing is clear: to Jones, no facts are allowed.

"...why people like him are so paranoid and hostile."

They were raised that way.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Jan 8, 2013 10:06:09 AM

25. Another hillbilly pissed about the size of his c@ck!

Posted by: Jerome | Jan 8, 2013 11:14:10 AM