Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

One of the things I love about William Inge’s plays is that they can be revived with American actors of any race or ethnicity. That’s often difficult with the work of other great American playwrights.

I’d love to see a revival of “Come Back Little Sheba” with the actress from “Precious”–the one with the name that no one on the planet pronouce.

2. says

I saw the show and completely agree with Brantley. The torso was a highlight (as was seeing Mare Winningham–who is great, and Ellen Burstyn) but the two stars, Stan and Maggie Grace, had absolutely no chemistry. The play’s creaky, too, though for it’s time it was pretty provocative.

3. Bob R says

I was unfamiliar with Sebastian Stan until I saw him play the part of a drug addicted son to the ex-president in “Political Animals” a short TV miniseries. I thought he was not only talented, but also quite handsome. He oozes sex appeal, not perhaps from every pore, but from quite a few.

Living in the sticks, there’s no chance I’ll see his stage performance. Any way, I find him handsome and talented and hope he does some more television.

4. Todd says

Having seen this play only last week, I can attest to the fact that he is truly beautiful to look at. It definately made up for the dated material and dull performances.

He’s a new star to watch for me!

5. Julia Brown says

If you think Christine`s story is flabbergasting…, 2 weeks ago my boy frends dad also got a cheque for $5067 workin thirteen hours a week from there apartment and there buddy’s mom`s neighbour was doing this for 3 months and recieved a check for over $5067 part-time on their labtop. use the guide on this page……. BIT40.com

6. Ginway says

I think he’s just wretched and ruins every thing that he’s in.

I remember going “Oooh…!” when I first saw him in The Covenant, but he was somehow able to stand out as the weakest actor in even that terrible piece of “cinema”.

7. Sick of spam says

Why does every comments section I’ve looked at today have the spam from Julia Brown advertising some phony scam to make money. Does no body edit this stuff?