Comments

1. John says

Wow! I think I was weeping through the whole thing. I would so love to know more about their story because it has to be one of the most beautiful family wedding I’ve ever seen. The little boy was so charming.

2. David says

Watching that little boy bawl at his daddies’ wedding just blew me away. Maggie Gallagher, you really think it’s bad for that little boy for his daddies to be married? Shows what a destructive force you want to be in the world. I’m standing with Tony, Jason and their kids and all the other gay families out there on this one.

3. Aussie54 says

These videos are all awesome, but this one was especially touching, with the young boy being overcome by emotion. I bet everyone there also had their tissues out. I had to wipe away a tear or two of my own.

4. bandanajack says

i love and share these videos with my friends online. they have become a beautiful addiction, filling in that blank spot in our social history, something not of my time, but by sharing them this way i both see what was missing all along, and share in it despite that.

i am a little taken aback at the wealth displayed in some of these videos, but a wedding isn’t the time to be grumpy about financial inequality in the world.

and, filmed as it was, this one was indeed a weeper. here’s hoping this family goes on to do great things in the world.

5. UFFDA says

Dale – Oh stop it…unless you’re a huge comedian. Look at the things you can appreciate in your life. Then appreciate them. Do it everyday. Imagine a man you love right in there with the best of all of it. In time, maybe a short time, you’re life will change just because you’re giving it some positive energy. What you think about you bring about. Your life isn’t crap, not by a long shot.

6. steve says

so…I support gay marriage…but I think I’m too introverted to having a wedding. To me, a wedding would be incredibly awkward…particularly a gay wedding. I would feel very narcissistic having a wedding like this. It reminds me why I don’t put my relationship status on facebook.

7. andrew says

A couple of people watched this moving and beautiful video and their comment was that the one guy plucked his eyebrows too much. What makes some people dig as deeply as possible to find something negative to say? They must truly be unhappy people.