David Cameron | Debbie Harry | Music | Music Video | News | One Direction

BigGayDeal.com

One Direction Covers Blondie's 'One Way or Another': VIDEO

Onedirection

With a cameo by the British Prime Minister.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Hell has frozen over.

Posted by: don't a tell la | Feb 20, 2013 8:34:27 PM

2. Nice of them to do some work for a respected charity.

Posted by: Clay | Feb 20, 2013 8:48:53 PM

3. Whoever owns the rights to the Undertones "Teenage Kicks" should burn in hell for allowing these talent-free mingers to use that song.

Punk rock is dead.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Feb 20, 2013 8:49:25 PM

4. Kinda getting tired of Cameron trying to be hip...If I ever need a Tory/i, I call Araon Spelling's fag hag spawn. Just saying.(Not that the war criminal Blair was any better... Labor my perky bubblicious derriere!)

Posted by: iban4yesu | Feb 20, 2013 8:52:07 PM

5. Doesn't he have some job to do sumthin'? Like demonizing Bulgarians and Rumanians, playing both a good cop and a bad cop?

Posted by: iban4yesu | Feb 20, 2013 8:55:59 PM

6. Oh please, previous posters. Get over it! Blondie's fine but that was decades ago and it's just a song. A catchy, vapid song. And these boys are fine too - being what boys are supposed to be: amusing. Their voices are OK!

Posted by: PixelWizard | Feb 20, 2013 8:56:18 PM

7. Have to admit being skeptical, as Blondie is one of my all time fav bands, but I really like this cover. Song has a new touch without losing the original's better qualities. Props to the boys for allowing themselves to be filmed without hair and makeup - they look just a wee bit different without the styling, but still cute.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Feb 20, 2013 9:36:57 PM

8. Spirited, sweet, fun - who cares whose song it is. What a whole lot of curmudgeons commenting here.
    What fun you'd all be to live with. Shudder.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 20, 2013 9:48:09 PM

9. Is it my imagination or do the members of One Direction look like "trade"? :-)

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Feb 20, 2013 10:00:07 PM

10. And this is gay-related news how?

Posted by: Xavier | Feb 20, 2013 10:07:55 PM

11. Adorable and fun. Why fight it.

Posted by: David | Feb 20, 2013 10:39:35 PM

12. David Cameron is a piece of excrement.

He is incompetent, elitist and way out of his depth. It's time for him to fade back into the obscurity he so deserves. How pathetic he is appearing with this boyband so he can appeal to younger voters.

Posted by: Icebloo | Feb 20, 2013 11:04:12 PM

13. Far from being a one direction-er but wats wit the haters..it's for a good cause and it sounded pretty good as a cover. If u dont have something nice to say keep it to urself.

Posted by: jayjay | Feb 20, 2013 11:16:34 PM

14. Prime Minister Cameron is what passes for a Conservative in the United Kingdom. We in the United States should be so fortunate.

Posted by: andrew | Feb 20, 2013 11:18:18 PM

15. Amen, UFFDA. Shudder, indeed.

Posted by: LincolnLounger | Feb 20, 2013 11:22:03 PM

16. Absolutely LOVE these guys!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Feb 20, 2013 11:51:17 PM

17. I've never actually watched anything from One Direction before. My thoughts:

The blond one is both the cutest but absolutely, positively least talented, at least dancing. Seriously, he was out of step in every dancing part of the video. I was actually starting to wonder if it was some kind of gag.

The guy with the shaved head had a pretty darn good voice, the rest benefit much more greatly greatly from autotune.

I can kind of get why teenage/adolescent girls would be into them... but not much else. Seriously, how have they exploded to what they've become? NSYNC was better, not that I was into them at when I was a teenager, either... but at least it seemed more rational they would have been so successful.

Posted by: Ryan | Feb 21, 2013 12:52:47 AM

18. So, by my count, 3 of then are gay.

Posted by: Michael | Feb 21, 2013 1:15:53 AM

19. Oh my god, quit the dumping. It's adorable and it's for a good cause. What good is all the hating gonna do?

Posted by: Top to Bottom | Feb 21, 2013 1:43:26 AM

20. Very Beatleish. I really like these guys. They must be having some amazing fun.

Posted by: brian | Feb 21, 2013 3:07:41 AM

21. @ICEBLOO

You'd prefer Gordon Brown (who didn't even vote for gay marriage) and his Labour pals like Tony (the catholic) Blair?

Posted by: Petes | Feb 21, 2013 4:23:57 AM

22. Some of you old farts may not like One Direction, but a lot of gay teens (according to YT and FB) follow them. Get over yourselves.

Posted by: Sylvatica | Feb 21, 2013 8:26:48 AM

23. Love 'Blondie'... love 'One Direction'... stop with the hating. Nothing uglier than a bitchy queen.

Posted by: Jim Brown | Feb 21, 2013 8:37:40 AM

24. I suspect this is a sign of the coming end of the world.

Posted by: Andy | Feb 21, 2013 8:41:25 AM

25. Cute Kids !!I am pretty sure that one or more of these guys will be coming out of the closet. They are popular with many Gay Teens.

Posted by: Nelson | Feb 21, 2013 9:05:10 AM