Gay Marriage | News | NOM | Supreme Court

BigGayDeal.com

Here's the Route of the NOM Hate March Against Equality: MAP

Nom_march

As you know, the National Organization for Marriage has organized an anti-equality march in D.C. this Tuesday, March 26 to coincide with the Supreme Court's consideration of marriage cases.

Today they posted the route and schedule. Click to enlarge.

At the same time, a pro-equality United for Marriage Rally is taking place in front of the Supreme Court. Find out how to make it there or attend one of the other rallies in 50 states around the nation HERE.

And New Yorkers, tonight there is a 7 pm vigil in Times Square.

Comments

1. I'm surprised they have any money left for these things.

Posted by: BearlyBob | Mar 24, 2013 5:33:01 PM

2. Remember, NOM is not at ALL anti-gay. They're just pro-traditional marriage. And what better way to be pro-traditional marriage than to lie, use the bogus Regnerus study to bash gay parenting, lie, associate with Jennifer Roback Morse who insists gays should remain celibate, lie, drive a wedge between the black community and gay community, lie, whine about the loss of religious freedom (once them queers is able to get hitched, the government is forcing everyone to convert to Islam - I'm not crazy about it. I wanted the government to force everyone to become Hare Krishna), lie, and stage rallies with people who quote Leviticus 20:13 to justify the death penalty for homosexuality? Oh, and did I mention NOM lies?

Posted by: KZ | Mar 24, 2013 5:39:02 PM

3. Ah, if only I had a dog to walk along the parade route early that morning -- it could perhaps leave a fragrant present for the marchers to find somewhere along the way...

Posted by: kit | Mar 24, 2013 6:29:19 PM

4. Thanks for this information--I'm going to make a sign and do a little counter protesting.

Posted by: C | Mar 24, 2013 6:31:09 PM

5. LOL..I said a couple of days ago, I hope that they rally outside the National History Museum...so that when it's over they can join all the other fossils!

Posted by: Taylor | Mar 24, 2013 6:31:38 PM

6. Will Michelle Shocked be performing?

Posted by: Mike | Mar 25, 2013 1:24:03 AM

7. I wonder if they're going to wear their white robes and hoods.

Posted by: Keith | Mar 25, 2013 4:26:32 PM

8. Society is not a heterosupremacists-only country club.

Posted by: Scott Rose | Mar 25, 2013 4:56:23 PM