Models | News | Underwear

Interview with an Underwear Model - Philip Fusco: VIDEO

Fusco

Long Island's Philip Fusco gets in front of the mic for The Underwear Expert.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously: Mark MacKillop, Go Green.

Comments

1. Riveting.

Posted by: Max | Mar 22, 2013 10:01:05 AM

2. sickeningly attractive but....the speaking kinda ruins it a little.

Posted by: Joe | Mar 22, 2013 10:09:53 AM

3. You lost me at "I have never seen RuPaul's Drag Race."

Posted by: gwynethcornrow | Mar 22, 2013 10:17:31 AM

4. The underwear he's wearing is nasty looking and distracting. It looks like he's wear lace panties under a Speedo. Also, he needs to step away from the wax and he's wandering dangerously close to the Sharpie.

Posted by: David Hearne | Mar 22, 2013 10:17:57 AM

5. "Taylor Swift. I just love her music." NEXT!

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Mar 22, 2013 10:24:35 AM

6. Thanks, Andy! That was a real treat.

Posted by: ken | Mar 22, 2013 10:27:50 AM

7. Somehow this "interview" format has managed to make even a guy I've always found ridiculously hot seem sort of pedestrian and maybe even annoying.

I will now have to spend a couple hours just viewing pics and muted video of him to get things back to normal.

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 22, 2013 10:30:43 AM

8. I agree with Thomas, I even have his hot calendar for this year. But this interview kinda killed the image for me.

Posted by: Carl | Mar 22, 2013 10:35:27 AM

9. Huh. Usually I'm nervous that watching videos like this will ruin my fantasy of a certain model because they turn out to be too feminine for my taste (nothing wrong with that, just not a turn-on for me.) But this was the opposite. He might be too straight for me... or maybe just too Long Island. He seems nice enough, but not remotely my type. Fantasy ruined. When will I learn to stop watching these things?

Posted by: Rich | Mar 22, 2013 10:48:47 AM

10. Male underwear models:

Intellectually vacant or intelligence-deprived?

"Ummm....not sure I understood the question."

Posted by: gr8guyca | Mar 22, 2013 10:56:18 AM

11. This is good. One less jerk-off fantasy to keep me from living my actual life. I liked him though. Wouldn't mind him coming over to use my pool or whatever.

Posted by: markt | Mar 22, 2013 11:02:15 AM

12. What a genius he is.

Posted by: Paul | Mar 22, 2013 11:05:51 AM

13. Proof that God doesn't give you everything.

Posted by: Kent | Mar 22, 2013 11:34:28 AM

14. "Somehow this "interview" format has managed to make even a guy I've always found ridiculously hot seem sort of pedestrian and maybe even annoying."

Well, working out excessively IS usually compensation for something else that's lacking...

Posted by: David | Mar 22, 2013 11:35:42 AM

15. Awe. You guys are mean spirited and hyper critical. He's seems upbeat and all around nice and adorable.

Don't like the underwear they have him in, but I doubt it was his choice. And it's an interview for The Underwear Expert, what do you want? Questions on world politics?

Lighten up. And drop some of the negativity.

Posted by: Frozen North | Mar 22, 2013 11:53:59 AM

16. Why did his agent allow him to do this?

Posted by: jj | Mar 22, 2013 11:55:06 AM

17. Nice but Dim ?

Posted by: Mundus | Mar 22, 2013 12:02:41 PM

18. What a spectacular man! He blows kisses and likes to spend the night at home with candles and a movie, has a perfect body and has a sweet, unassuming smile. Thank you for this wonderful vignette.

Posted by: trees | Mar 22, 2013 12:09:28 PM

19. Well at 25 I am getting older....

chuckles.

Posted by: Arrant | Mar 22, 2013 12:19:25 PM

20. Don't speak.

Tais-toi et sois beau.

Posted by: Josh | Mar 22, 2013 12:41:34 PM

21. it's not like they'd ask him serious questions, not that i think most of the ones asked were all that great either. but there's no point saying he's stupid if they're asking him to pick between two singers or what profession a famous person should stick to /shrug

Posted by: luke | Mar 22, 2013 12:45:32 PM

22. He lost me with the interview. The stylist needs to be fired, the underwear looked like it had a lube grease or ass grease on it. lol

Posted by: bryan | Mar 22, 2013 12:53:13 PM

23. Oh the dreaded Long Island accent. I was born and raised on Long Island but my "mudder" wasn't and she made damn sure I din tawk like dat.

Posted by: Bob | Mar 22, 2013 1:19:48 PM

24. They could fix this by getting questions that they want to answer. But you know, what kind of psycho dissects and incessantly complains about cheesecake?

Posted by: Fenrox | Mar 22, 2013 2:14:14 PM

25. Oh, dear. Talking is not his strong suit. And as for his reaction to the last question, I'm thinking he hasn't even heard that Lance Armstrong confessed to doping.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Mar 22, 2013 2:37:40 PM