Gay Marriage | Jimmy Kimmel | News

Jimmy Kimmel Asks Audience to Guess if Random Strangers are For or Against Gay Marriage: VIDEO

Jk_ssm

Do certain people just look homophobic? The audience seems to think so. Do they always get it right? No.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. All the women were for...

Posted by: lucas | Mar 28, 2013 10:07:24 AM

2. I think black "culture" is ruining America...

Posted by: tyler | Mar 28, 2013 10:12:52 AM

3. Agree. The dumb them down of the blacks culture is ruining all of us.

Posted by: sonnyd | Mar 28, 2013 10:14:46 AM

4. I wish the Repub trolls in these comments, who are so blatantly and crassly trying to create a divide between gays and blacks, would just go away.

Posted by: grench | Mar 28, 2013 10:22:38 AM

5. What does black culture have to do with this...? Oh, sorry, I just realized you're just a troll. I won't disturb your work again.

Posted by: lucas | Mar 28, 2013 10:24:20 AM

6. That was funny! I think the black guy was terrific!

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 28, 2013 10:32:36 AM

7. sonnyd and tyler, white culture f*cked this country a long, long time ago. You're proof of that. Oh, and for the record, if it wasn't for our brothers and sisters of African heritage, American wouldn't have any culture.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 28, 2013 10:37:58 AM

8. the only black person in these videos was FOR marriage equality ... so the trolls lose again.

Posted by: reality | Mar 28, 2013 10:46:11 AM

9. if it wasn't for our brothers and sisters of African heritage, American wouldn't have any culture.

Posted by: jamal49

How do you figure that?

Posted by: Hagatha | Mar 28, 2013 10:46:28 AM

10. We just should have picked our own damd cotton...

Posted by: tyler | Mar 28, 2013 10:57:15 AM

11. Not tryin to hate, but I don't think Kimmel is very funny...guess I shouldn't be watching the vid then, huh?

Posted by: WinnDixie | Mar 28, 2013 10:59:11 AM

12. The black dude was my favorite. I like his answer regarding Justin Bieber. He also seemed the most sincere.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 28, 2013 11:05:51 AM

13. I got 3 wrong.

Posted by: AJ | Mar 28, 2013 11:47:02 AM

14. Yeah, white culture is entirely toxic and horrible. It seems like other cultures are destroying it but in reality, white culture is just finally realizing how small it is.

Black culture is America. White people have always been the minority, a loud, abrasive, mean-spirited minority. Your (tyler) whole ideological viewpoint is entirely framed around people of color, around race. You are defined by black people because its what you care about most, what you love, you love obsessing over black people dude. It's your identity.

Posted by: Fenrox | Mar 28, 2013 12:01:57 PM

15. Lucas and Sonnyd are likely aliases of the resident towleroad troll, who posts the same racist crap under the name Ratbastard all the time.

Just ignore it/them and hopefully they'll go away.

Posted by: MateoM | Mar 28, 2013 12:17:28 PM

16. Actually, MateoM, I'm thinking Tyler and Sonnyd are "working class" characters created by Old Lady David Hearne. She's also calling herself "Hagatha" recently.

There are some crazy motha' f.ckas visiting this blog now.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 28, 2013 1:13:39 PM

17. gotta love a Good Old White boy bigot!

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Mar 28, 2013 1:27:38 PM

18. Derrick - I call myself Hagatha because you call me a hag. Also because when this site was messed up I changed names to see if I was on "miserable user" or something.

Posted by: Hagatha | Mar 28, 2013 1:52:35 PM

19. Derrick, I use Hagatha because you called me a hag and it tickled me. DHearne

Posted by: Hagatha | Mar 28, 2013 1:53:49 PM

20. Hagatha was what my dad called me when he made me dress up in blackface drag. I hate effeminates!

Posted by: Rick | Mar 28, 2013 2:02:01 PM

21. Too funny...Just glad I live in a white area with no black "preachers" or "ministers" just saying these posts are right..

Posted by: tonnd | Mar 28, 2013 2:20:08 PM

22. Wow not very supportive for a Hollywood cross-section. In regards to the comments above : Everyone in those videos was from one cultural source - America.

Posted by: Markt | Mar 28, 2013 2:38:55 PM

23. Know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking there a few pernicious trolls on here who post 'racist' and 'homophobic' stuff, just so they can respond and act 'outraged'. Yeah...that's what I'm thinking.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 28, 2013 3:00:17 PM

24. It is pathetic the way some of the posters on this site, right and left, can turn the enjoyment of a FUNNY BIT into a hate match.

Posted by: andrew | Mar 28, 2013 9:44:25 PM

25. Well damn, here I am a former Tacoma boy and current Oregonian, and I have two of the troglodytes representing the Northwest. So much for the myth that we're all liberals up here!

And I think Vin Diesel would like to marry Paul Walker.

Posted by: Dback | Mar 28, 2013 11:53:42 PM