Alexandra Pelosi | James McGreevey | New Jersey | News

BigGayDeal.com

New Documentary on Jim 'I am a Gay American' McGreevey, by Alexandra Pelosi: VIDEO

Pelosi_mcgreevey

Nancy Pelosi's daughter Alexandra, known for her documentary The Trials of Ted Haggard, has now completed another on former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey, and they spoke about it this weekend with George Stephanopoulos.

A Fall to Grace airs Thursday on HBO.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I saw McGreevey on the Bill Maher show 3 days ago and he seemed a lil bit subdued...
    I wish him so very well in this new era of his life... I can only imagine how much support a person like him must need after living closeted for more than 40 years of his life.
    =)

Posted by: George F | Mar 25, 2013 12:05:26 PM

2. Ah...and of course: I can't wait to check this new documentary about him!

Posted by: George F | Mar 25, 2013 12:06:06 PM

3. how can we miss him if he will not go away really this dude used us to get out of corruption charges

Posted by: seniceguy | Mar 25, 2013 12:25:52 PM

4. Hope they have an update on Cipel, the "straight" Israelite.

Posted by: simon | Mar 25, 2013 12:28:56 PM

5. And also Dina, the "innocent" wife.

Posted by: simon | Mar 25, 2013 1:14:13 PM

6. Wowzers. So interesting to watch how the wardrobe choices of those "straight-dressing" gays change for the better/more gay once they come out...

Posted by: Chad | Mar 25, 2013 1:52:59 PM

7. Wowzers. So interesting to watch how the wardrobe choices of those "straight-dressing" gays change for the better/more gay once they come out...

Posted by: Chad | Mar 25, 2013 1:53:04 PM

8. WHY OH WHY MUST SO MANY COMMENTERS BE SO INCREDIBLY NEGATIVE? WHAT SAD LIVES THEY MUST LEAD WHEN THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TEAR OTHERS DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

Posted by: KURT QUINTON | Mar 25, 2013 3:35:19 PM

9. WHY OH WHY MUST SO MANY COMMENTERS BE SO INCREDIBLY NEGATIVE? WHAT SAD LIVES THEY MUST LEAD WHEN THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TEAR OTHERS DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

Posted by: KURT QUINTON | Mar 25, 2013 3:35:20 PM

10. Gotta agree with seniceguy- he didn't come out after facing the piper in regard to his misdeeds or failings. He used it to mask those failings.

And it also sucks that the de facto first gay governor was caught in a sex/corruption scandal. Rosa Parks he isn't.

Posted by: robroy | Mar 25, 2013 6:17:11 PM

11. I think I'm fortunate that I only tuned in about the time that Clive Davis came out for his segment, so I missed McGreevey almost completely. I had forgotten he was going to be on Maher.

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 25, 2013 9:50:21 PM