Colombia | Models | News

Popular Colombian Fashion Model Natalia Paris Claims Eating Chicken Turns Boys Gay: VIDEO

In 2010, Bolivian President Evo Morales caused laughter to ripple through the audience at a conference on climate change when he suggested that eating hormone-injected chicken caused men to deviate into homosexuality.

ParisNow, a popular Colombian fashion model, Natalia Paris, is making headlines for the same nonsense, according to Colombia Reports:

Paris, a well known figure in Colombia, drew her conclusions from reports claiming that chickens were being injected with female hormones designed to speed up growth, “which means that these seven, eight, nine and 10 year old children [who are eating chicken] are having their feminine hormones accelerated...and are starting to become homosexual,” said Paris.

President of National Federation for Colombian Poultry Farmers (FENAVI), Andrés Fernando Moncada, responded to the model’s controversial claims with indignation.

"When you hear this kind of a statement from a public figure like Natalia Paris, we must express our total outrage," said Fernando. He further added that there were no chickens in Colombia or anywhere in the world that are injected with hormones to accelerate growth, dismissing Paris' claims as "urban myths."

Video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Well, then. I suppose straight people will start boycotting Chick-Fil-A now too, huh?

Posted by: james | Mar 20, 2013 11:44:23 AM

2. Wow, the ideas of a model? I've worked with plenty of them and there's a reason they usually keep quiet.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 20, 2013 11:45:05 AM

3. OMGoodness I can't believe this made it to Towleroad!
    I live in Colombia and this has been making headlines for an entire week here already... The good thing is that most people are ridiculing her and understand how outrageous her claim is...
    I am pleasantly surprised by how most Colombians are becoming more and more gay-friendly.
    =)

Posted by: George F | Mar 20, 2013 11:46:36 AM

4. Dang, I've had a chicken allergy much of my life and had to avoid it. I guess I'm one of those natural gays like they used to have before hormone injections. Cool!

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 20, 2013 11:46:56 AM

5. Wow, that explains why i love chicken so much

Posted by: Armando | Mar 20, 2013 11:48:57 AM

6. Even if it were to take it seriously for a second, she is confusing sexual identity with sexual orientation. Maybe men eating lots of chicken could grow breasts, but it still wouldn't turn them gay.

Posted by: Steve | Mar 20, 2013 11:51:59 AM

7. She talks like a model, but she doesn't look like one.

Posted by: borut | Mar 20, 2013 11:54:19 AM

8. Totally true. Even the Romans loved their gay chickens.

Posted by: Hugh | Mar 20, 2013 11:57:55 AM

9. uuuuuuum so the generations of gays prior to hormone raised fowl is due to???

Posted by: jakeinlove | Mar 20, 2013 12:08:04 PM

10. I'm not saying it's true and I'm not saying it's not true, but I ate Chik Fil A as a young boy and now I can't keep cock out of my mouth.

Posted by: Donald | Mar 20, 2013 12:11:39 PM

11. LOL

But as far as the hormone thing, she is at least partially right. Our food supply, especially processed food, is tainted with all kinds of bad stuff.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 20, 2013 12:20:57 PM

12. Another issue is the substances used by almost all major manufacturers of food, cosmetics, etc., to cut their products, making them less expensive to produce. Basically, they do the same thing that drug dealers do; they 'cut' with the cheapest 'base' they can get their hands on. It's this base of various substances that are the main cause of food and cosmetic allergic reactions, and other health problems.

Much of what we eat and put on and in our bodies is cr*p.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 20, 2013 12:25:16 PM

13. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I remember that back in Colombia the local radio station would host a yearly pageant of the most "yucca," meaning the prettiest/dumbest girl. Students would call up and nominate all the time and I believe Natalia was in the running every year I was in High School - that's right, CNG p*tas! Mind you this was 15 years back when the label of model was still applicable to this human receptacle.

Posted by: MikeSin | Mar 20, 2013 12:27:51 PM

14. Victoria Jackson is a Columbian model? Whaaa?

Posted by: woodroad34 | Mar 20, 2013 12:40:22 PM

15. That made me LOL.

Posted by: Ted | Mar 20, 2013 12:40:50 PM

16. Whoa...

How does this affect me ? I'm free-range.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 20, 2013 12:46:15 PM

17. @ Donald-Thanks for the laugh. It's the same for me! :)

Posted by: SFshawn | Mar 20, 2013 1:10:31 PM

18. Ohhh, so THAT'S what did it. Time for another order of McNuggets!

Posted by: Hank | Mar 20, 2013 1:18:57 PM

19. Looks like we might have another dumb female homophobe on our hands. The world is full of them. Note how she didn't say anything about lesbians. She reserved her comments to gay men only.

The homophobia of women is often directed to gay men exclusively because women fear both our sexuality and our maleness.

Posted by: aj | Mar 20, 2013 1:28:56 PM

20. I feel like CHICKEN TONIGHT

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Mar 20, 2013 1:46:46 PM

21. She's a confused young lady. I'm guessing high school dropout.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 20, 2013 1:58:21 PM

22. SHE'S a model??? Is that as good as it gets in Craplombia?

Posted by: Trash | Mar 20, 2013 3:13:38 PM

23. It's a language thing.

I think she meant to say:

"Gay boys are tasty chicken for discerning men!"

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Mar 20, 2013 3:37:08 PM

24. She is a Colombian model?!

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 20, 2013 5:32:33 PM

25. Why would anyone ask ANYTHING of a model, other than to smile? I guess it does make for some humorous reading...

Posted by: millerbeach | Mar 21, 2013 4:13:22 AM