News | Shia LaBeouf

Shia LaBeouf is Now Extremely Buff: PHOTO

Mcquillin

WBO Middle weight Champ Peter Quillin tweeted this photo of actor Shia LaBeouf yesterday: "My new homie Shia @thecampiagnbook LeBeouf is really buffed (pause) @ Trinity Boxing Club"

(via popbytes)

Comments

1. Nice

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 14, 2013 9:47:15 AM

2. Looks like we've got a couple of shirt lifters here! (harharhar)

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 14, 2013 9:50:08 AM

3. Proof that it takes more than a gym body to be sexy.

Posted by: Roscoe | Mar 14, 2013 9:53:31 AM

4. i get the lost finger, i get words with Alec Baldwin leading to Broadway firing, i even get vanity shots like this one but wanted to say when he passed me on the street 3 years ago, angels sang as he smiled in passing, he can do no wrong.

Posted by: Cd in DC | Mar 14, 2013 9:58:47 AM

5. I'll bet he smells like a homeless person.

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Mar 14, 2013 10:02:47 AM

6. Some of you guys have a taste for crap. That guy looks like every street rat hanging out at my corner store in between showing up in the daily arrest reports.

Part of the sexiness of blue collar men celebrated in photography since the advent of the modern body (post Robert Mitchum signaled by Guy Madison in cut offs) was the idea that they had sexy manly jobs. Guys who make themselves look like habitual felons might as well be hairdressers.

Posted by: David Hearne | Mar 14, 2013 10:15:53 AM

7. manly jobs. like being an anonymous internet troll with no orbs, "Hearne"? ;-)

LaBuff, me like.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Mar 14, 2013 10:24:56 AM

8. Right, because nothing says "thug" like a well styled mane.

Do you even read your own posts?

Posted by: Acronym Jim | Mar 14, 2013 10:26:25 AM

9. How do you go from cute to ugly? I guess I should ask Shia. Nice body, though.

Posted by: Donny | Mar 14, 2013 10:35:27 AM

10. @Mark Alexander,

LOL...I don't care. He can always take a shower and spray down with a can of axe.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 14, 2013 10:36:47 AM

11. Like this look a heck of a lot better than the puffy and over-tanned boy banders, but hey, that's just me.

Posted by: David | Mar 14, 2013 10:43:40 AM

12. I'm totally expecting all the glory splayed and displayed, and then some, in the genius Lars Von Trier's "real sex" film...so you better work real hard to wash off that vile vey, I mean, Bay's Transformer cr#p!

Posted by: iban4yesu | Mar 14, 2013 10:46:23 AM

13. Sprayed, you said? Splayed, I said! It won't be an Aromavision, but what the heck ?! LOL

Posted by: iban4yesu | Mar 14, 2013 10:49:31 AM

14. gotta stay fit for that next bar brawl or temper tantrum, i guess???

Posted by: northalabama | Mar 14, 2013 11:00:14 AM

15. If only his career was in such good shape...

Posted by: jomicur | Mar 14, 2013 11:08:58 AM

16. He can goes to gym everyday, but with that much of booze and drug (allegedly), he still looks like a hot mess to me.

Posted by: jeremyrain | Mar 14, 2013 12:42:16 PM

17. Sorry still not feeling it. Maybe because I've seen his acting.

Posted by: gayalltheway | Mar 14, 2013 1:46:37 PM

18. Baldwin feared that.

Posted by: Kim B. | Mar 14, 2013 2:55:19 PM

19. You naysayers are a trip. I'd do Labeouf in a NY minute. Bet it would be good,too.

Don't really care about his acting.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 14, 2013 4:07:10 PM

20. If you want to see a smokin hot muscular guy, check out fitness model Alex Turner. AWESOME!!!

Posted by: andrew | Mar 14, 2013 4:56:01 PM

21. Give me a break! He's only 26! Every 26 year old guy could look like that if they put down their Wii and went to the gym 10 minutes a day. Let's see what he looks like when he's 45..that's when it's hard to look like that. Jeez!

Posted by: calpoidog | Mar 14, 2013 5:54:57 PM

22. Butterface.

As in: I'd do him, butterface!

Posted by: B-rod | Mar 14, 2013 8:08:17 PM

23. I'm sorry but I just can't get past the ugly face. I've seen him up close at a club in L.A., and he looks even worse in person. Sallow skin, weak chin and dead eyes all make for a really fugly combination! Perhaps if were to wear a bag over his face? Nope still really ugly.

Posted by: rebarb | Mar 14, 2013 11:36:50 PM

24. Once when asked what attribute was most essential for a great actor, Laurence Olivier answered "physical conditioning". I can only suppose Shia has taken that advice to heart. Besides, with his money, he can afford the best trainers in the world.

Posted by: RWG | Mar 15, 2013 8:43:09 AM

25. I was always more of a Twitty fan, but grew to love this guy especially after Holes.
    What is it with all the hateful comments? Some you act like you were auditioning for Boys in the Band.
    I just read another comment thread about a gay movie that was lamenting about stereotypes.
    Ironic, don't ya think?