Andre Leon Talley | Gay Parents | News | Tom Ford

Tom Ford Talks About Changing Diapers: VIDEO

Ford

Andre Leon Talley sits down with Tom Ford to talk about his latest collection, and fatherhood.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Reminds me of Joan Crawford.

Posted by: Scent | Mar 11, 2013 7:41:44 PM

2. UGH!

Posted by: kenneth | Mar 11, 2013 7:57:23 PM

3. Black patent leather diapers!

Posted by: kodiak | Mar 11, 2013 8:04:09 PM

4. Neither one of you is worthy of this man's dirty diapers. Tom Ford is a legend.

Posted by: Matthew | Mar 11, 2013 8:05:29 PM

5. When you're forced to resort to mou-mous, I think it's time to reassess your dietary habits and overall health regime....As for Tom Ford, I'm happy to hear he changes his son's diapers. Good for him.

Posted by: Pedro | Mar 11, 2013 8:05:49 PM

6. Tom Ford's movie, "A Single Man", was just the most perfect movie. I don't know how he can ever top that.

Nice short chat !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 11, 2013 8:06:13 PM

7. @Matthew: Chill down, girlfriend. He's not someone who pays your bills. No need to be offended.
    Unless I saw video, I don't believe someone who is the symbol of the upper-class like him actually change his kid's diapers.

Posted by: jeremyrain | Mar 11, 2013 8:10:31 PM

8. muumuus*

Posted by: Pedro | Mar 11, 2013 8:15:49 PM

9. Is it just me but there is something about Tom Ford that really bugs!

He's one of those people whose work I admire but I could live without the personality crowding into the room.

Grrrrr.....

Love AT, Congrats on the baby!

Posted by: Ray | Mar 11, 2013 8:33:14 PM

10. Maybe Tom should have put a bit more thought into the collection, because most of that was pretty ugly given its cost.

I feel bad for Andre, but not bad enough to say that his friends shouldn't be staging an intervention. Otherwise he's going to die at a very premature age.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 11, 2013 9:23:25 PM

11. How quaint when a gay millionaire changes his "sons" diapers -- when he hasn't got his head in a mirror.

Posted by: Tim | Mar 11, 2013 10:05:22 PM

12. Things I love: Tom Ford. This interview. Tom's talents. Tom's class.

Things I loathe: B!tchy comments from classless people who feel the need to post their hatred and jealousy of another human being.

Tom.... keep on rocking it. Haters.... get lost.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 12, 2013 2:51:34 AM

13. Just a couple of pretentious t**ts! Totally uninterested in them and their lives.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 12, 2013 8:15:14 AM

14. I love, admire and respect Tom Ford very much.

Andre Leon Talley? Not so much. Tired, tired, tired.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 12, 2013 11:34:23 AM

15. @Jack M. And yet you're probably one of those people who swoons over Adam Lambert eye shadow and all.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Mar 12, 2013 3:41:29 PM

16. Good on anyone taking the time to spend with their kids... Much more impressed with the time he takes each morning than I am with the fact that he changes diapers.

As for public personalities... let's assume we've all got a little room for improvement and cut one another some slack. Take me, for instance: I'm terribly judgmental and would likely call most of you trash to your face. It's uncouth and I loath that about you... I mean me!

Posted by: CAM | Mar 12, 2013 4:20:56 PM