Comments

1. Josh says

Can’t wait to see Kinky Boots! So far the reviews are GREAT!! So happy that Cyndi is getting so attention! Ms. Lauper is a legend and a very talented singer/songwriter but most importantly Cyndi is a GREAT friend of our Community! Much sucess to her with Kinky Boots!

2. Thomas says

I don’t know what this says about me – but I can totally follow her scatter brain train of thought. She somehow turned a congressmen calling her attractive into a rant about the priests and their smoking purses.

She is still so unusual. I just adore her.

3. woody says

the clintons took chelsea to see rent way back when. i remember thinking that was a very normal thing for a parent to do with a teenage girl so it stuck in my memory

4. Josh says

Bring Ya to The Brink was a great dance album! Too bad her record company refused to promote her music long time ago but it’s inspiring to see that she keeps on going! Her Blues Album was number One for 14 weeks! Ms. Lauper is the real deal….very unusual but so real and had done so much for our Community! Going to see her in concert in San Diego!!

5. FFS says

I’m pleased to hear she’ll be singing more than 5 songs on her tour. I dropped a huge chunk of change on a ticket to the White Party in Miami, a few years back, and her “concert” at Vizcaya was just one set.

I literally missed the whole thing, cuz I was making out with some dude at the back of the crowd.

6. ThomT says

“Kinky Boots” is terrific. It is everything musical theater should be and more. The closing number for act one (“Everyone Say Yeah”) is spectacular – best (and most original) choreography I’ve seen on Broadway in a long long time. This is a terrific show for everyone and the night I was there the audience absolutely loved it.