EastSiders | News | Web Series

The Gay Web Series 'EastSiders' Continues: VIDEOS

Eastsiders

Back in December we posted the first two episodes of EastSiders, a web series that follows a gay couple dealing with infidelity in Los Angeles and co-stars Van Hansis, the actor who played gay character Luke Snyder on As The World Turns, and Kit Williamson, known best for his stage work, including Talk Radio with Liev Schreiber. It has been described as "Girls with a bunch of gay guys."

The series got picked up by LOGO TV online and they are giving Towleroad readers a first look at the full third episode on Tuesday at 9 am before it begins streaming there later that day.

In anticipation of that, here's a chance to catch up on the first two episodes which have been offline for a while.

Enjoy them, AFTER THE JUMP...

Episode 2:

Tune in on Tuesday morning here at Towleroad to see what's next.

Comments

1. Unfortunately is geoblocked. But i suppose these are the first two episodes they posted in youtube

Posted by: jjose712 | Apr 21, 2013 3:35:08 PM

2. Hooray! I love everything about this show and cannot wait to see what's going to happen next. So happy that it's going to be on Logo!

Posted by: Mike | Apr 21, 2013 3:36:38 PM

3. Finally! Watched the first two episodes on youtube back in December. Really well written, funny and dark. Right up my alley.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 21, 2013 3:38:21 PM

4. This looks great

Posted by: Jim | Apr 21, 2013 3:47:30 PM

5. Great... why does all the interesting content always get blocked outside the US?!

So much for "global community!"

How backwards.

Posted by: Skippy | Apr 21, 2013 3:49:12 PM

6. Really excited that the show is coming back! Being oversees and a contributor to the Kickstarter, I've been following all the International/Kickstarter news and I think it's great that the show is allowing fans who donated to watch a private video link with the US fans! Just goes to show how much they appreciate us, which makes me love the show that much more!

Posted by: Liz | Apr 21, 2013 3:53:08 PM

7. I was already obsessed with this show and now they've got SEAN MAHER. Double Obsessed!!

Posted by: C | Apr 21, 2013 4:02:35 PM

8. I guess Texas seceded because I'm getting the "outside the U.S. message" too.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Apr 21, 2013 4:51:06 PM

9. No love for Canada either. Not exactly making a good first impression.

Posted by: Neal | Apr 21, 2013 5:08:10 PM

10. Okay - I don't get this geo-blocking. I'm in the US, can watch episode one, but blocked from episode two?

Can someone explain?

Posted by: Alex | Apr 21, 2013 5:32:29 PM

11. I love this show. Kit's writing is brilliant! The characters are incredibly relatable and so well acted! I'm so excited its coming to Logo online and I would love to see it on TV soon!! If you haven't watched it, it's definitely a must watch show!

Posted by: Jen | Apr 21, 2013 5:37:17 PM

12. Episode 2 is geoblocked. I live in sight of our Nation's Capitol. I'm reasonably sure that I am in the U.S.

Posted by: John | Apr 21, 2013 5:38:00 PM

13. LOGO. The FOX News of gay. Enough said.

Posted by: Marc C | Apr 21, 2013 5:54:31 PM

14. even if i am in holland i am superexcited that you guys still have a nose for talent. Both the acting as the writting are from a standard we no longer see at tv

Posted by: paul | Apr 21, 2013 5:56:44 PM

15. So excited to see what this talented cast has been up to!

Posted by: Val | Apr 21, 2013 6:05:44 PM

16. Liz, have I got that right? It's free to watch in the U.S.A. but you have to pay if you're overseas?

So you're happy about...discrimination?

Posted by: Dave | Apr 21, 2013 6:28:02 PM

17. Ugh so excited. It feels like forever since the last episode!! So good!

Posted by: B | Apr 21, 2013 6:46:37 PM

18. Anywhere but LOGO would've been preferable.

Posted by: Theo B | Apr 21, 2013 6:47:57 PM

19. I don't care if it's on Logo or not I'm just excited to see the new episodes!

Posted by: Rob | Apr 21, 2013 7:08:22 PM

20. Someone PLEASE post links to Episode 1 and 2 (from anywhere) that will work from outside of the continental United States.

Warren C. E. Austin
    The Gay Deceiver
    Toronto, Canada

Posted by: Warren C. E. Austin | Apr 21, 2013 7:26:04 PM

21. Yawn. One more show about privileged, skinny, white, middle-class gay guys, complete with overdone story line and annoying fag-hag BFF. Gurl, your boyfriend pings hard.

Only innovative thing about this is they didn't make the guys shave their chests.

Posted by: Shickles | Apr 21, 2013 7:26:14 PM

22. @ Shickles, no one is stoping you from making you show about fat, hairy, working class, gay men of a race of your liking.

Posted by: HkFca | Apr 21, 2013 8:32:09 PM

23. As long as the guys are not stereotyped I think this is great. Show loving/hating/communicating men in relationships just like the Hetero-folk and I think it's all good.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Apr 21, 2013 8:54:28 PM

24. Geo-blocked in Pennsylvania as well, I'll check back later though, I'm sure it will show up somewhere or get fixed.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 21, 2013 9:45:17 PM

25. i hope they work on delivery a little more. There are bits of the first episodes i've had to review 5 times to discern what's being said.

Posted by: eric | Apr 21, 2013 10:37:56 PM