Comments

1. Liz says

Really excited that the show is coming back! Being oversees and a contributor to the Kickstarter, I’ve been following all the International/Kickstarter news and I think it’s great that the show is allowing fans who donated to watch a private video link with the US fans! Just goes to show how much they appreciate us, which makes me love the show that much more!

2. Jen says

I love this show. Kit’s writing is brilliant! The characters are incredibly relatable and so well acted! I’m so excited its coming to Logo online and I would love to see it on TV soon!! If you haven’t watched it, it’s definitely a must watch show!

3. paul says

even if i am in holland i am superexcited that you guys still have a nose for talent. Both the acting as the writting are from a standard we no longer see at tv

4. Dave says

Liz, have I got that right? It’s free to watch in the U.S.A. but you have to pay if you’re overseas?

So you’re happy about…discrimination?

5. Warren C. E. Austin says

Someone PLEASE post links to Episode 1 and 2 (from anywhere) that will work from outside of the continental United States.

Warren C. E. Austin
    The Gay Deceiver
    Toronto, Canada

6. Shickles says

Yawn. One more show about privileged, skinny, white, middle-class gay guys, complete with overdone story line and annoying fag-hag BFF. Gurl, your boyfriend pings hard.

Only innovative thing about this is they didn’t make the guys shave their chests.

7. Sargon Bighorn says

As long as the guys are not stereotyped I think this is great. Show loving/hating/communicating men in relationships just like the Hetero-folk and I think it’s all good.

8. Karen says

these 2 shows were very well written & the acting was some of the best i’ve ever seen. i’m left with wanting to know why Cal was drinking & why Thom cheated & i can’t wait until tomorrow to see the 3rd episode to see what answers or more questions i get.

9. Mick says

I watched the first episode and never caught the second one. It’s a little hard to get into a series that isn’t much a series yet.

I am so happy to see all of these new shows exploring themes outside of the Gay Big Three:

1. Crush on a Straight boy
    2. Painful Coming out
    3. Living/Dying with HIV

There is so much that goes on in a gay person’s life that is worth watching. Maybe I’ve been surfing Netflix’s streaming list too much where every gay movie makes me want to put a bullet in my head.

10. Sarah says

Thank you so much for the update. I LOVE this show, and I am pumped for the second season.

PS don’t know why people are getting geo blocked in the US, but the first two episodes should be on LOGO when episode 3 airs.

And, for all you international peeps their facebook page says that they are looking for international distributors. So hopefully you will be able to watch soon. Until then you can always use proxys!

LOL can you tell I’m a MEGAFAN!?!? Later!

11. Marc says

This is a visual litany of repulsive alcoholics wondering why they can’t make satisfying relationships. How sick is that! Never mind that they are gay; this could be any straight couple of alcoholics, Tom needs to go to Alanon and someone should re-label the subject of these videos to: “How Alcoholics Screw Up Relationships”, especially with those that love and care about them. And oh, yes, they also happen to be gay.