Antoine Dodson | I'm Not Gay | News

BigGayDeal.com

Antoine Dodson: 'I'm No Longer Into Homosexuality I Want a Wife'

Dodson

Antoine Dodson, who shot to fame via a news blooper that went viral on YouTube which now has more than 53 million views, says he's no longer gay.

Writes Dodson in a post on Facebook:

I have to renounce myself, I'm no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create. I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah. And as True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you. Let's be delivered from the wickedness of the world and live the way we should. The Most High bless all and have a beautiful evening. Israel wake up and take full power of who you are. I'm ready are you?

He adds:

I'm Antoine wait, I am KEVIN ANTOINE DODSON, and I just want what's best for all and this is the way for me, hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling.

Comments

1. That is as gay as a unicorn sliding down a rainbow.

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | May 3, 2013 10:08:41 AM

2. Who? Just another mixed-up kid screwed-ove by some charlatans interpretation of a bronze-age fairy tale. Shouldn't even be considered news.

Posted by: Alex Parrish | May 3, 2013 10:09:41 AM

3. My 15 minutes are up on one thing...so I will try another!

Posted by: Gus | May 3, 2013 10:11:25 AM

4. When he gets a wife, will he hide her?

Posted by: screaming queen | May 3, 2013 10:12:09 AM

5. Sad. Very sad. "Christianity" practiced this way is repulsive and dirty.

Posted by: Just_a_guy | May 3, 2013 10:12:22 AM

6. Koo Koo!

Posted by: Mawm | May 3, 2013 10:12:51 AM

7. Oh honey. Oh honey, you're having a moment. It's okay. We'll hang out here and wait for you until the moment passes. The Bible's got a lot of pretty stuff, you can't deny that! It's appealing to want to wrap yourself in its beautiful promises to Israel and imagine that they still apply to you. We'll wait around until you start finding all the ugly parts that make no sense. Or until magic Jesus doesn't take away those pesky attractions to boys. You'll be back. We'll even slaughter the fatted calf for you and throw a big party!

Posted by: GMB | May 3, 2013 10:15:51 AM

8. He's gay? I honestly never paid enough attention to him to know that.

Posted by: MT | May 3, 2013 10:17:48 AM

9. i knew a couple of inseparable friends, wild guys who were into all sorts of recreational substances who went through the same thing at his age. it lasted about a year.

don't know if it's a last cry for fame, but i doubt it will last long. i'm only sorry if he feels there was something with the way he was, before this revelation.

Posted by: northalabama | May 3, 2013 10:20:54 AM

10. Interestingly, I also don't need a Mercedes Benz.

Posted by: Glenn I | May 3, 2013 10:20:57 AM

11. From his original video, was there any doubt he was somewhat unhinged in the first place. He's had his first taste of attention & now he's hooked. He wants to ride the ex-gay train for as long as fundamental Christians will pay, then he'll be caught with a man & try some lame apology to the LGBT community & try to make the rounds at Pride events. Sad, sad little man.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | May 3, 2013 10:21:19 AM

12. I know nothing about this person, and while I am going to sound like the out of touch and possible tiny bit racist old white gay guy that I am, based on that photo alone, I feel absolutely no need to know any more.

Posted by: Arrant | May 3, 2013 10:26:25 AM

13. Gus: My thoughts exactly

Posted by: jjose712 | May 3, 2013 10:26:35 AM

14. No, he is not a fundamentalist Christian. He is a Hebrew--didn't you read her...I mean, him.

Well, I guess it's a great loss to the Gay world, and a great gain for the Hebrew nation (wherever that land may be).

I hope he's already circumcised. That's the sign of God's covenent with Abraham. Very painful recovery after the surgery.

Andy, how the hell did you discover this story?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 3, 2013 10:30:59 AM

15. "CONVENANT"

sorry, I'm not a Hebrew. I can't spell.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 3, 2013 10:33:14 AM

16. I'm sorry, he has already had his 15 minutes. NEXT!

Posted by: Gerry | May 3, 2013 10:35:14 AM

17. Andy got it from Dlisted, or vice versa. The two sites have a very symbiotic relationship.

Posted by: Brian | May 3, 2013 10:35:24 AM

18. Nice. The Hebrew Israelites are a racist cult who believe that God created American slavery to bring all of the true Israelites out of Africa. The believe that whites are evil, and that Jews are children of the devil. You can see them spewing their hate in and around Times Square.

Why don't people like this ever turn to therapy or philosophy instead of hateful religions?

Posted by: Bryan | May 3, 2013 10:38:00 AM

19. ahh the easily Brainwashed with religion crap.......its so much easier - aint it - to have others TELL YOU how to think - rather then thinking for yourself.....God/schmod....man-made gobblygook to keep the easily lead sheeple/people in FEAR, In Line, and those ever flowing Coffers Full...Ka-CHING$$$$$$$$$ ..is THIS how you TRY to "reclaim" your lost 15minutes of fame?

Posted by: disgusted american | May 3, 2013 10:39:48 AM

20. So he's basically a nobody who did nothing for his 10 seconds of fame years ago but someone felt he was still important enough to write a story on? Well isnt that special?

Posted by: Dan | May 3, 2013 10:43:09 AM

21. This guy is a walking argument for using the white man's religion to put colored people in their place.

Posted by: Manny Espinola | May 3, 2013 10:45:43 AM

22. OK, sure, yeah, whatever gets you through the night.
    Personally, I never did much care for doing christer drag, but, heh - if it butters his muffins (and how would a wife do that for him?), then: Go for it.
    When it turns out to be the c-f we all know it will be, he can then get another 15 minutes of fame by returning to his true nature, in Technicolor and Surround Sound.
    Drama Queen.

Posted by: enough already | May 3, 2013 10:46:59 AM

23. The Hebrews? You mean those full-on racists who love to scream about fags as much as possible?

Give me a break. The Taliban, Evangelicals, The Hebrews.

All the same cloth, just a different cut.

Posted by: Michael | May 3, 2013 10:47:19 AM

24. Wow, he is probably a little addled, possibly insane. Now, what is your excuse? You guys sound a lot crazier than he does.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 3, 2013 10:48:13 AM

25. For his wedding, I will buy his wife a strap-on as my gift.

Posted by: QJ201 | May 3, 2013 10:51:02 AM