Comments

1. ratbastard says

So much great music made and being made. So many genuinely talented artists,musicians and composers. And Beyonce is famous and rich. At least in 2013 we no longer have to be satisfied with terrestrial radio programming, the top 40, and whatever the industry chooses to promote.

2. TONEZ says

OMG! Who cares? She objectifies herself and got objectified. I support her and the guy who slapped her ass. I would do it if I could. It’s big and wonderful booty!

3. TONEZ says

4. Cal says

Do you realize what you’re saying? It’s not funny, it’s not charming, and it’s not okay just because you’re gay.

Jesus.

5. MateoM says

Cal, it’s obvious that some of the posters on here have serious misogynist tendencies. It’s often the same people who complain about effeminacy in gay men – it’s all rooted from the same sexist mindset. Some people seriously need to grow up.

6. THurts says

When you pay for a concert, you are only paying to watch the artist perform. You are not purchasing them. I agree with Beyonce. I probably would have knocked the hell out of him which is why I am not famous.

7. Randy says

“listen to a new track from Kelly Rowland”

Why?

I’m serious. I don’t want to miss interesting music, but I also don’t want to waste my time.

What makes this track interesting?

8. Guille says

“I will have you escorted out of here, all right?”, as opposed to all wrong.
    Orthography is your friend, esteemed professional of the written word.

9. daws says

Good for her. Some of these comments are gross btw. Whether you like or respect Beyonce is irrelevant. Nobody has the right to put their hands on someone like that. And if you think people do…well, that’s kind of scary.

10. BurnTheBull says

“Wow, you guys are saying that if a woman dresses in a certain way she deserves to have someone touch her without her consent?

Jesus.”

Posted by: Cal | May 28, 2013 3:50:32 PM

Do you realize what YOU are saying? You are saying that consequences for one’s natural reactions under provocative conditions apply only when you happen to be a hetero male! Women are free to tease and push a man’s buttons with seductive and provocative behavior and you think you shouldn’t even be criticised for this! I’m all for equal rights, but I’m telling this like it is – such an attitude is not about equality at all, and the abuse is not first perpetrated when a man briefly puts his hand on your ass under such conditions! A woman does not deserve to be raped for acting like Beyonce, but what this guy did was understandable. If you don’t want a guy’s hand on your ass, then you need to dress respectfully. You only have the right to expect respect when you’ve earned it by acting like you deserve it!