Barack Obama | Coach Dave | Jason Collins | News

Right-Wing Blowhard 'Coach Dave' Outraged at Obama for Phoning Up That Sodomite Jason Collins: VIDEO

Coachdave

Right-wing blowhard 'Coach Dave' Daubenmire, who made headlines in the 90's and was sued by the ACLU for mixing prayers with his football coaching, went off on Jason Collins this week and the nation's reaction to the story, Right Wing Watch reports:

Screeched Daubenmire:

"It's all part of the queering of America that is going on, folks, and it's happening because men like you and men like me are letting it go on and won't stand up and push back and say anything about it."

He added:

"I'm one of the few guys that you'll be able to turn on to the camera and hear him say that homosexuality is an abomination. I don't hate homosexuals. I hate homosexual behavior...and I'm not afraid to say it. ... It's all an attempt to destroy the family. That's all it's about. Can you believe the media what they did to this guy when he comes out - the President of the United States calls him and tells him he's proud of him. He's proud of a man who does what? Has buttsex with other men! I know that's rough, but that's what they do."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Hitler wannabe

Posted by: RMc | May 8, 2013 11:28:18 AM

2. well, that's because "men like YOU" are complete cowards. you're the braindead scum of the country. you're the family member that everyone else apologizes for and makes excuses for. "he was dropped as a kid. don't mind him, he was born with only one ball and he's always been really sensitive about it. his wife left him for a black man and he never quite recovered", etc.

that said, he sure did jump to "buttsex" rather fast, eh? And I mean the coach, not Collins.

But that's the thing - when "men" like this wimp of a coach think "GAY" - the first thing they think of is two men engaging in anal sex. Which is funny....because my straight friends and family members don't make that instant jump. I wonder why that is....

in any case, here's hoping this guy gets kicked hard between the legs and can never breed.

he's like a Limbaugh - angrily screaming into the night in hopes that someone even more stupid than he is will hear it and reassure him of all the lies he tells himself.

incidentally....

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 8, 2013 11:31:13 AM

3. And he has vagina sex with women, which I find pretty creepy.

Posted by: Mike8787 | May 8, 2013 11:31:39 AM

4. Wound a bit tight, this one is.

Posted by: HirsuteHeuristics | May 8, 2013 11:32:10 AM

5. f**k off you pathetic excuse for a human being

Posted by: Grover Underwood | May 8, 2013 11:33:22 AM

6. No, coach, you're not gay at all. All well adjusted straight men obsess over gay butt sex for years and years and years.

We should start a game of "Name that abomination."

1) Since he's a coach he's obviously touched a football, ie Do not touch the skin of a dead animal, it is an abomination.

Posted by: Michael | May 8, 2013 11:34:13 AM

7. These so-called "straight" men spend more time thinking about buttsex than GAY men.

What does that say?

Posted by: Mark Alexander | May 8, 2013 11:35:07 AM

8. "I don't hate homosexuals. I hate homosexual behavior." Who gives a crap what you hate? Does anyone remember the WWYD where the two men celebrate their engagement in a restaurant? One of the diners says something like, "I shouldn't have to look at that" or "I don't want to have to look at that." So? There are a whole lot of things I don't want to have to acknowledge but, hey, that's too bad. That's life. Deal with it.

Posted by: Joe | May 8, 2013 11:35:18 AM

9. Didn't watch the video; did he get to the part about "shoving homosexuality down our throats"? It turns me on so much when bigots use that phrase. Or when "ex-gays" talk about "wrestling with" their "homosexual demons". Demonic Sex Comics, anyone?

Posted by: Dave | May 8, 2013 11:38:56 AM

10. oh dear

Posted by: David Hearne | May 8, 2013 11:49:04 AM

11. Little Kiwi, shut up. You are psychotic scum. You know you are.

===============

Who the F is this guy Dave? Never heard of him. Country of 320 million people you get all kinds of crazies. Don't give him publicity, he craves it.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 8, 2013 11:49:26 AM

12. what he's likely most angry about is that his Chosen Beard is being exposed.

some guys date a woman. some guys adopt an anti-gay persona. and some guys enter a line of work, or engage in a hobby, that they think will make them appear Straight.

and now there are openly-gay people who are a part of the thing he's been using as his Disguise.

that seems to be why he's angry.

why else would a "Straight" man be so obsessively crazy about gays?

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 8, 2013 11:53:36 AM

13. Not all gay men have buttsex 'Dave'. Its a common myth, even many gay men think is true.

Do you hate Lesbians as well? If so why? They dont tend (as far as im aware) to have 'buttsex'.

Posted by: Really | May 8, 2013 11:56:01 AM

14. This is so outrageous it actually made me laugh.
    What a psycho!

Posted by: Lucas H | May 8, 2013 11:59:35 AM

15. It's almost like, a parody The Onion would come up with.

But its real! AHHHHahaha! I love that baseball cap witht he cross on it. And he looks like a bear! And his statements are soooo outrageously over the top!

Posted by: Lucas H | May 8, 2013 12:01:18 PM

16. Shut up Little Kiwi. You are a narcissistic psychopath. You are. Go get some real, serious help, if that's possible.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 8, 2013 12:07:17 PM

17. Coach Dave looks just like the guys parking in the back alleys of our local gay adult video arcades on a Saturday morning. Just sayin'.

Posted by: Raleighrob | May 8, 2013 12:14:30 PM

18. You sound especially well-adjusted, yourself, ratbastard.

Jesus, take a Zanex.

Posted by: Mikey | May 8, 2013 12:17:57 PM

19. Well, Coach, honey, it's not ALL we do. Really. There's a lot of other stuff we do and, uh, if you're up (or down) for a little up-close-and-personal, I'll, um, slip you my email address and we can, uh, a little ball. OK, Coach? Otherwise, what I'll do is come over and show you my, um, batting technique, like the one I like to use on stupid, butt-ugly, ignorant horses' asses like yourself. You know, show you how I like to swing that bat fat end up right across your stupid, ignorant head.

Posted by: jamal49 | May 8, 2013 12:18:17 PM

20. And....caught soliciting sex in a men's room stall in 3...2...1...

Posted by: Mikey | May 8, 2013 12:26:04 PM

21. Does anyone else think that when these dunces talk about 'disgusting anal sex' they're really letting the whole world know about their extremely-low standards for personal genital hygiene?

i mean, they're pretty much saying "my bum is filthy and in a constant state of skidmarked horror, therefore yours must be, too!"

we gays don't tend to have that problem, Mmmmkay?

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 8, 2013 12:35:09 PM

22. Back in the late 1980s I would speak to psychology classes about being gay and there would be the one guy who would say something like, "The anus is for excretion, it is not for sex." To which I would answer, "Where does a man's urine come out of?" The women would always laugh.

Posted by: jht | May 8, 2013 12:41:55 PM

23. I'll bet Coach Dave has an underground bunker in his back yard for when the US government attacks all us innocent civilians and tries to take away our guns.

Posted by: Jack M | May 8, 2013 12:42:16 PM

24. Coach Dave is kinda hot in a creepy/crazy-daddy sort of way.

Posted by: Ted | May 8, 2013 12:54:36 PM