Ke$ha | Music | Music Video | News

Ke$ha's 'Crazy Kids' Include Aging Hippies, Will.i.am, Kardashian Klones, and a Sad Pony: VIDEO

Ke$ha

Ke$ha's video for "Crazy Kids" feels like a party that's gone on for four hours too long. The only folks left are aging biker hippies still tripping by the pool, Will.i.am, and a skinhead with a miniature pony in the bathroom.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

William

Comments

1. Ke$ha = embarrassing, no-talent hack who gets a pass from the gay media because she's female. If she were a male, I doubt that Towleroad would be promoting her.

Same goes for all the other no-talent female hacks that Towleroad periodically promotes.

Posted by: Brent | May 29, 2013 9:11:45 AM

2. I find her to be so lovable. She writes AND performs music to which I love to dance! And she is a substantial presence in the modern pop phenomenon of individuality and standing up for the underdogs, freaks, and popularity-challenged.

Posted by: Nick | May 29, 2013 9:38:23 AM

3. ❤❤❤❤Ke$ha! Always thought she was a 1 hit wonder but she has proven herself worthy after producing hits after hits of amazing danceable songs! Feel sorry for the people who can't appreciate her talent. Saw her perform Your Love is my Drug on SNL with her glow in the dark tribal routine and I was hooked! Love that she took that risk :)

Posted by: JohnNYC | May 29, 2013 10:18:19 AM

4. If she isn't to your liking, there's no reason to attempt (poorly) to smear her. Yes, she has a big gay fanbase. No, you don't include yourself among them. Leave it at that.

Posted by: Mikey | May 29, 2013 10:41:38 AM

5. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Poor baby.

Posted by: Gigi | May 29, 2013 10:50:06 AM

6. Wait...Brent (aka Rick/Jason) hates women? And loathes gay men? What else is new? What a sad and predictable troll.

Posted by: MateoM | May 29, 2013 1:01:30 PM

7. I too saw Ke$ha on SNL...and it sounded like somebody was beating a bag full of wet cats. My apologies, but I like my 'singers' to be able to recreate their vocal track "outside the studio" without all the help. ;-)

Posted by: Gaffawebber | May 29, 2013 1:09:03 PM

8. That was 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 29, 2013 1:46:52 PM

9. It's blocked in the US.

Posted by: kiki | May 29, 2013 8:03:06 PM