Fitness | News

BigGayDeal.com

Prancercise is the Best Way to Start Your Day: VIDEO

Prancersize

Get that blood flowing using one of the four modes of Prancercise®.

Check it out, and get ready to prance, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Her nickname should be "Camel Toe Joannie." Which reminds me of:

Posted by: AngelaChanning | May 30, 2013 6:59:49 AM

2. follow the dancing camel toe...

Posted by: RONTEX | May 30, 2013 7:07:07 AM

3. Now that was pretty f-ing hideous. Even the crappiest posted video has some kind of editing and review phase - how could a person not notice? I feel kind of bad for Joannie... how will she ever be able to live the labia down?

Posted by: TK | May 30, 2013 7:26:01 AM

4. Nice to see Andrea Martin still making me laugh out loud!

It's been quite a while since Catherine O'Hara's "Lola Heatherton" and Andrea's "Mommie Teresa".

Posted by: MIke | May 30, 2013 7:42:42 AM

5. wel I gotta give the lady credit - for her age - she's in great shape

Posted by: disgusted american | May 30, 2013 7:43:25 AM

6. Who knew that last year's sweater set would be this year's workout wear?

Posted by: jim | May 30, 2013 8:15:20 AM

7. Shoulder pads, makeup, necklace, earrings, "other accessories ;)". It's as if Betty Bowers, America's best Christian, did an open air workout tape - Jesurcise.

Posted by: Hey Darlin' | May 30, 2013 9:50:44 AM

8. What is happening?

Posted by: Critifur | May 30, 2013 11:34:58 AM

9. Loving the cameltoe @1:30

She also looks like a crackhead in cheap wig

Posted by: Rob | May 30, 2013 12:46:37 PM

10. Oh, this poor delusional lady. I saw this last night and thought surely it was a joke. But nope, I don't think so. The comments are closed for her videos and I'd be willing to bet that before she closed them she got some real humdingers. Sadly, I don't think she's in on the joke.

And MIke? This does seem like an Andrea Martin skit from SCTV. "Prickley-cize starring Edith Prickley!"

Posted by: Caliban | May 30, 2013 1:14:08 PM

11. looks fun but where will I find a completely empty park?

Posted by: Damion | May 30, 2013 1:14:24 PM

12. Oh Damien, worry not! I think you'll find that any park where you start to Prancercize will quickly become a completely empty park.

Posted by: Buster | May 30, 2013 7:01:32 PM

13. When Mom threatened revenge if I came out at school, I didn't understand how far she was willing to go.

Posted by: Bryan | May 31, 2013 3:06:41 AM