Rick Perry is ‘Greatly Disappointed’ with the Boy Scouts

Onmyhonor_perry

Texas Governor Rick Perry is not happy with the Boy Scouts decision. He released this statement:

The Boys Scouts of America has been built upon the values of faith and family for more than 100 years and today's decision contradicts generations of tradition in the name of political correctness. While I will always cherish my time as a scout and the life lessons I learned, I am greatly disappointed with this decision.

Comments

1. Mitch says

I am real sorry, Mr. Perry. Now you know how it feels to be let down and get your feelings hurt. Something you have done to me and my fellow Texans for years now. Why we keep re-electing your sorry ass is unbeknownst to me.

2. HadenoughBS says

Rick, you can’t possibly be any more disappointed with yesterday’s BSA pro-gay scouts decision than many of your fellow Texans are in you as our bigoted homophobic governor. Here’s hoping we don’t have to put up with a 100 years of your twisted family and faith values. We are greatly dissatisfied with the extremist right wing Creationist life lessons you are teaching the children of Texas.

3. ratbastard says

Governor Lightweight. With the skeletons in his closet, you’d think he’d just keep his mouth shut like the kid in the back of the classroom.

4. Dastius Krazitauc says

Those gay boy scouts are someone’s kids, brothers, grandsons, and cousins. It seems this vote shows more “value of family” than Rick Perry and his ilk do.

5. Michael House says

Governor Good Hair/No Brain strikes again. I’m not all that proud these days of admitting I’m a lifelong Texan myself. (I didn’t vote for him … but last I checked I’m one of his constituents, nonetheless! Not that he seems to recognize that).

6. Bill says

As a Texan, I’d like to add that a MAJORITY of us are beyond disappointed in Slick Perry – in fact we’re counting the minutes til this repulsive blowhard departs Austin forever. Meanwhile enlighten yourself by reading the unbelievable hypocrisy exhibited by this closeted, self-hating Governor in former state legislator Glen Maxey’s tell-all book, “Head Figure Head: The Search for the Hidden Life of Rick Perry.”

7. woodroad34d says

He didn’t learn any “life lessons”; because if he did he wouldn’t be disappointed–so he’s a liar which makes him immoral. He makes Forrest Gump look smart–hell, he almost makes W look smart…almost.

8. secure214 says

I remember the very gay videos of him during the election last year.
    One being his political ad, the other his behaving very gay or drunk.
    He’s a closeted freakshow.

9. Keith says

May 24, 2013 5:08 AM CBS NEWS
    The Boy Scouts national council vote to accept openly gay boys has drawn criticism from conservatives who say the decision is not compatible with the organization’s values and will prompt a “mass exodus.”.

10. Head Scout Master says

“While I will always cherish my time as a scout and the life lessons I learned…”

Looks like the Boy Scouts just taught him a lesson he didn’t like.

11. Pink Is For Boys says

And I’m vengeful? Read this story as a Tweet and it came through loud and clear. It’s amusing how you so despise your enemies, but use “love” to defend yourselves.

12. Mary says

And as a Republican I could say I’m “greatly disappointed” by Rick Perry’s performance in the campaign debates of 2012. But then some things are too obvious to need stating!