Seth Rogen: ‘Zac Efron is the Sexiest [Expletive] on the Planet’

RogenSeth Rogen, who appears with Zac Efron in the upcoming film Townies, has a man crush on his co-star, People reports.

Said Rogen:

"Zac Efron is incredibly handsome. He's the sexiest [expletive] on the planet! I did a scene with him, and we're both shirtless, and it was a very humbling experience. I marveled at the fact that we're literally the same species. I'm hairier than he is, so I win at that."

Comments

1. George F says

I actually find Seth way hotter than Zac… thin legs turn me off big time.

The fact that Seth is humble about his looks makes me like him even more

2. Oz in OK says

Well, my tastes lean toward the bearish, and Seth just ‘does it for me’ more than Zac does… though don’t get me wrong, Zac is very easy to look at.

While I thought ‘Green Hornet’ was mediocre at best, I couldn’t stop staring at Seth… in a suit… trimmed up but still scruffy… and with that gravelly voice… …. ….

…I’m sorry, what were we talking about again?

3. Jay says

Come on, Sam. He’s talented. Just because he got his start in the Disney machine doesn’t mean he lacks talent. And, just because he’s pretty doesn’t mean he lacks talent.

I happen to think each one of them is attractive in his own way. Gays get way too specific in their “tastes” and miss out on so many wonderful relationships because they want their lovers, boyfriends, and even friends to all look a certain way.

4. andrew says

No doubt about it Zac Efron is one extremely beautiful man. However, my choice for sexiest (expletive) on the planet is the awesome Cristiano Ronaldo.

5. EchtKultig says

BTW who knows if Seth Rogan actually thinks this. Stuff like this these days just reeks of industry marketing schtick. “Bromance” is already passe as a meme where these things actually come from, like the “cool kids”.

6. Pitt90 says

Zac looks too much like a woman to me, and well … I don’t swing that way. 😉 So, no, Seth, I respectfully disagree with you …