Kate McKinnon | Kristen Wiig | News | SNL

BigGayDeal.com

Happy Mother's Day from SNL and Kristen Wiig: VIDEO

Wiig

Kristen Wiig returned to host Saturday Night Live last night and appeared in a special 1-800-FLOWERS commercial for Mother's Day with Kate McKinnon.

Watch (along with her Lawrence Welk and Target Lady sketches), AFTER THE JUMP...

2_wiig

Comments

1. too much crap preloaded on the video, didn't watch it

Posted by: David Hearne | May 12, 2013 1:12:24 PM

2. Haha...that debit card scene is funny sounds so familiar to me.

Posted by: marco | May 12, 2013 1:21:17 PM

3. Back when SNL was funny.

Posted by: BearlyBob | May 12, 2013 1:51:20 PM

4. wow..."maybelline rocket...explosive! Heavy loads!" I'm' IN!

Posted by: Kile Ozier | May 12, 2013 2:37:01 PM

5. In Canada:

Posted by: Randy | May 12, 2013 3:24:03 PM

6. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Canada Links.

Posted by: David C. Jones | May 12, 2013 5:24:31 PM

7. Boring performance. Boring show. Ho hum.

Posted by: Kevin thor | May 12, 2013 6:04:02 PM

8. It was nice to see Wiig back last night, but I kind of just reminded me of how much I miss her being on the show. I am so glad they brought back the Target Lady, and it was one of best iterations of that sketch ever. I almost missed the show because had to work the late shift at DISH last night, but thankfully I was able to watch it on the way home. I love how I can stream live TV to my iPad with DISH Anywhere because it really makes those long train rides home go by so much faster.

Posted by: James | May 12, 2013 11:53:47 PM

9. Loved Kate McKinnon's comment about wishing she was a lesbian so she didn't have to carry a purse. HILARIOUS!

Posted by: AriesMatt | May 13, 2013 12:24:59 AM

10. James:: you could work on SNL … you have as many " product placements " in your comment, you could work as the Target girl while Wiig is not there ! ;-). Btw: you can FF the vid thru the garbage & I thought the show was terrific .. If we are still talking about it, that means Wiig did a decent job at the least .. I'm a huge fan… So I even looked at commercials !Cheers
    Tony(NYC )

Posted by: TonyC | May 13, 2013 2:02:04 AM

11. "Back when SNL was funny. " That comment cracked me up....I thought people said that when they saw a clip of John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Dan Aykroyd etc. as opposed to, what, 2 years ago?

Posted by: Barry C | May 13, 2013 7:53:41 AM