Comments

1. V-8 says

this reminds of of her “believe” time, vacuous but fun gay-club hit that was (and this will be) extremely popular with drag queen numbers (again totally fun for what it is)… could not but think of all the hate that would have been written if this was Madonna (about being too old, having no talent, shallow music, not being relevant, etc)… I love Cher, but M’s last album and performance live was a million times better than this….

2. StillmarriedinCA says

Justin beat me to it: Cher has not been absent from the stage for 12 years. She had a long running show in Vegas 2 or 3 years ago and she just did a concert in Russia within the last month.

3. Kevin says

If you are criticizing Cher’s fashion, then you clearly don’t understand what she is all about. This is a woman who has fearlessly redefined herself for 50+ years. Some looks knock it out, others do not, but she is still true to herself every single time she gets on that stage. Gotta give her credit.

4. DrMikey says

A great rehearsal for her NYC Pride performance. Obviously written & performed to be a club hit (gay or otherwise). She looks amazing for almost 70 – better than most 40 year olds. The song is not my cup of tea since I haven’t done any drugs for decades, but I still love her and give her all the credit she deserves.

5. Jeff says

Yes she was definitely singing live, as you could her the places clearly where she got out of sync with the backing track.

I was impressed. It was way better than the majority of live performances you here on TV, which is why so many artists lip sync.

6. Apparatus says

She looks and sounds great but needs to remember that she is on stage and move her arms and body a lot more. There were times she looked like she was just standing there slunched over!

7. Brandon h says

She’s CHER! Let her Cher it up and shoot her Cher all over the place. You know what you are getting with Cher.

Homegirl sure ain’t a triple threat though. She can sing, act, but dance? Nope.

Just so we are clear: Cher.

8. Alex N says

There would be no Madonna without Cher? Wow. Cher is an entirely different type of entertainer. One from a very different era. She has always been camp, and she is an interpreter of what others do. Always has been. It’s variety. Madonna has nothing to do with that style of entertainment. Get real.

9. David Hearne says

I hope to live as long as she has and that she looks and sounds that good is fantastic. I’ll be fortunate if I am still walking then.

10. Bryan says

That was horrible. I can’t stop crying.

It’s not that I don’t like Cher, it’s that the thing on her head reminds me of the day my drunken father ran over my cat.

11. Sandra Keller says

Since I first saw Sonny and Cher in Springfield Il at the State fair back in the mid 60’s I have loved her. She was born the same yr I was and she was so humble and honest. She has a sense of humor and a dress code that cracks me up. The funniest thing I ever heard her say is “At the end of the world there will only be her and the cockroaches left!” She defintely has staying power, at the ripe old age of 67. She and Tina Turner are my girls!